Bug List

S77th-GOYA

Don't know if it's normal, but when I am in head on mode in Su-27 I only see the contacts on my hud and not on my MFD. In TWS mode, I see them on both.

Another one: I have mapped my trim to the Hat 1 on my X45. Sometimes when I fly in Su-27 and I click three times short after each other to trim down, I suddenly eject and the ejection is defenitely not mapped to that hat. When I recover I can't see my cockpit anymore and look straight into the blue sky. Can see my wings though.

When I set labels to off in the optionsscreen and set it global, I get them anyways in campaign mode.

Sometimes a missile won't launch.

And I have the same problem as Goya, can hear the lock in Su-27 with ecm on too.

355th_XANTRIS.jpg

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's normal, but when I am in head on mode in Su-27 I only see the contacts on my hud and not on my MFD. In TWS mode, I see them on both.

When I set labels to off in the optionsscreen and set it global, I get them anyways in campaign mode.

Sometimes a missile won't shoot.

The first is not an issue. You only get datalink from the AWACS/GCI in TWS. heck the manual.

The second issue is well known.

Third issue...never heared of it.

I can't fire antiradar missiles against triple A that lock on with radar. For example a hawk site and a gepard in the same location. I lock on to the hawk, fire and destroy it. I lock on to the gepard and the 25mpu never gets a LA symbol.

The Gepard RADAR is strong enough to show on the Phantas' pod, but not strong enough for the missile's seeker (or the missile does not have that radar in it's threat library).

EDIT: I dont have the expansion yet, but I remember reading that you can use the targetting pod in tandem with the Skval system to find targets for other weapons. So if it's a Gepard that's causing problems, stuff a Vihr down it's throat!

There seems to be a problem with Static Objects as Target Items in Multi-player games.

In 1.02 when you destroyed a static object you'd see the "kill" added to your game score.

In 1.1 when you destroy a static object it's not added to your game score and you don't get a "kill message". Thats the case even when the static object is an assigned target for your aircraft group.

Saving in campaigns?!?

Was anyone able to save in a campaign? For example, after successfully passing first mission in a campaign, I click on the save button... but after I exit to main menu and then go back I have to start the first mission all over again. Does anyone have the same problem or it is just me?!?

Did more testing... problem seems to be lying only with Mig-29 campaign...

LomacBanner.gif

Friend or Foe

I locked up an aircraft taking off from home plate in EOS. Went to cannon mode to check if bogey was friend or foe. I did NOT get the usual "F" for friendly and fired... only to find I had killed a team mate. Can any one else confirm same problem?

Cheers

Ziggmeister

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.

sometimes when you join a multiplayer game it seems like you are connnected but you aren't. You can't chat or view stats but you can take off, fly and watch other players just flying in fixed paths. You'll think you are online but your modem lights will not be flashing.

I locked up an aircraft taking off from home plate in EOS. Went to cannon mode to check if bogey was friend or foe. I did NOT get the usual "F" for friendly and fired... only to find I had killed a team mate. Can any one else confirm same problem?

Cheers

Ziggmeister

Cannons mode doesn't work anymore, you have to switch to radar to IFF. It seems to not give any lock warning. Which is a bug in itself.

Priority: *very* low

Type: smoke stays in air after crash-landing.

Description: If you crash-land gently while trailing smoke (I just lost the undercarriage, nothing else), the smoke stays in the air. No more smoke is generated after you come to a stop, but the trail just stays as it was when you stopped, it doesn't decay.

Of course that's the end of the mission, so it doesn't really matter. But I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Andrew McP

Not sure if this is a deliberate thing related to Missile Effectiveness, but my Mavericks don't seem to hit anymore, this wasn't a problem in 1.02. Last night, four shots, four misses...

Well, sliding the missile effectiveness more to the right will definitely help. Also, if you fire off a mav from a far distance, it'd fly high first before coming down. This should give it momentum and a good angle. Usually this is not a problem. But if you shoot from a short distance, it'd be better to shoot from a higher altitude and have a steeper angle. It'd increase the kill rate. Having a steeper angle for better kill rate is especially true for guns and rockets, due to the torchlight effect.

Anyway seen this bug yet, landing or crash landing on the carrier, when you restart you are in the water next to the carrier? When trying to take off everyone screen turned black, some people made it back in the game and some didn't they got booted to hyper lobby. My game froze up casue I was the 33, I had to do a hard reboot to fix it. This happened to another squadmate yesterday!

When in F-15 without using ecm against excellent AI Su-27, I get a burnthrough at 25 nm ( Su-27 fires directly after I have a burnthrough). Is this normal or does the Su turns off its ecm cause it fires at me and doesn't want its missile to be influenced by its own ecm?

355th_XANTRIS.jpg

It happens when I have ecm on too. Can hear the Su lock me before burnthrough, but didn't hear it fire. Maybe it just shut its ecm off like in the situation above but just for the HOJ shot. So you can guess he luanches when this happens.

Does anyone know the normal burnthrough range when both a/c leave on their ecm untill the end?

355th_XANTRIS.jpg

Ah ok that's nice, cause it appears that the Su turns off its ecm to fire at me, cause I don't hear a launch warning when I have ecm on, but it defenitely launch at me. So I think it's modelled that you have to turn off your ecm to launch a missile properly. So who wants to do the first HOJ shot now?;)

So when I get burnthrough ( better to say, bandit is turning it off) much earlier than it supposed to be, I can guess something is launched at me and when I hear the first launch warning, Su is approximately 13 nm away from me and the missile will be very close.;)

Edit: when he fires at me in HOJ mode and I turn ecm off and on, outside of the burnthrough range, it keeps on homing ( when I have it on again, I still hear the launch warnings and this outside of the burnthrough range). It also seems to stay homing when I have ecm off when he launches and shortly after that ( outside of burnthrough range) turn ecm on.

355th_XANTRIS.jpg

In MP, A-10, if you load up 1 WP Rocket pod, then you cannot toggle BACK to the rocket pod using the weapon select, unless you go out of AG mode and then back into AG mode. If you load 2 WP Rocket pods, then you can toggle back to WP Rocket Pod.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I've experienced a few bugs so far:

1) Saving mission state very rarely works. Most times I just get a "couldn't save file" message.

2) TrackIR suddenly stops working during a mission. I have to exit the cockpit and re-enter it (Alt-J) in order to continue, but then I have to control the view with the keyboard. When I exit the mission and start another one, TrackIR is back on track (pun intended). ;)

3) When I start the second A-10 campaign mission, LockOn crashes to desktop. The following error information is shown: Appname: LockOn.exe, AppVer: 1.1.0.0, ModName: protect.dll, ModVer: 3.4.74.8, Offset: 00074fae

Objects appear in the mission even though they are set to start minutes after the mission begins. They do not do anything until their start time, but they still are shown in the mission, at the start of the mission.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

That didn't take long, did it?

The F-15 RPM guages only read approx 103% with full AB. (already reported)

Those guages read "PRM" instead of "RPM"

The TAS in the radar display shows IAS. (reported when demo came out)

Afterburner is not increasing the RPM of the engine's rotor. Becourse it is AFTERburner ;)

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager