Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

CY 27 3D

F 15 3D

cy 33 3D

cy 30 3d

mig 29 A 3D

MIG 29 UB TOM

viveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

partageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Thank you

Edited by S125

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This model of MiG-29 is absolutely superb and it would be extreme waste not to finish it to DCS standard, and sold ad 3rd Party (or finished off by ED) for DCS. The external model is already at excellent quality level (I dream of flying this in DCS and starting to build cockpit for it), if cockpit is done also with same quality this would be IT for me :)

If any 3rd party mod has to get into DCS this is it ;)

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

DCS: A-10, DCS: MiG-21, DCS: F-18/F-15/F-16, DCS: Eurofighter and DCS: MiG-29 - that would make for unreal fun. Think of the virtual red flag events we could have on the Nevada terrain!! Very exciting!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

What did the writer try to say with this? :huh:

I don't know I think he died that day?

Originally Posted by Gbox

59th_Reaper

03/05/2012 ? Mig 29 c

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 1 month later...
bump... would love to get some updated on this project if any... even more would "kill" to read this will become DCS MiG-29 module... is this just a dream of mine?

You dream the same as me my friend:)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Hi guys!

The MiG-29 project is not dead, and our plan is a DCS:MiG-29 module in the future. But we've an other project before. If we have more information, we'll post it! Have a nice summertime for all!;)

S!

59th_Reaper

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]