diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's all this cool talk of new aircraft, but what we really we need 2 seater aircraft! Yet another reason to make the Apache! Even the A Version would be cool! We haven't even surpassed longbow 2 because of this... Let's change the trend we have enough single seat aircraft already! I would even be so much happier with a KA-52 since we could become more tactical an team oriented Multiplayer! Who's with me?

So the Super Hornet, F version. Two seater. Nuff said <3 =)

Edited by Mavericko

EA-18G Growler

tell ed you have about a million U.S. paying customers who all say:

I will buy DCS World + a new Naval Ops Addon whatever you name it

only if you add the following:

please make us

F/A-18C

F/A-18E

EA-18G Growler (priority choice)

EA-18G_VX31_45-thumb-450x299-40359.jpg

Including an f18 cockpit

F-18-on-flight-Deck.jpg

Including a properly skinned U.S Navy pilot in G-suit with Modern Boeing Joint Helmet-Mounted Cueing System

outf-figures.jpg

c12-27261-1.jpg

and make it SnaPPy grandpa !! ;)

Why would you want to tell ED that there are a million people that aren't going to buy the next module?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Why would you want to tell ED that there are a million people that aren't going to buy the next module?

so he stops whatever he is doing *making yet even more russian stuff*

and start work on something that will make him some real money.

don't back talk me soldier ..just do what i say! :)

Edited by =MadMonkey=

so he stops whatever he is doing *making yet even more russian stuff*

and start work on something that will make him some real money. :)

:(

So since DCS started as a series we've had on the :

Red side the Ka-50 (Russian)

On the Blue side the A-10, the P-51, a yet to be named 'Fixed Wing Aircraft'

No Red fixed wing aircraft at all .. and you want more US aircraft ???

Get in your car & drive to an airbase - you'll see all the F-'n' US fighter aircraft you need.

What we need in this sim is more Russian aircraft..

:)

Cheers.

:(

So since DCS started as a series we've had on the :

Red side the Ka-50 (Russian)

On the Blue side the A-10, the P-51, a yet to be named 'Fixed Wing Aircraft'

No Red fixed wing aircraft at all .. and you want more US aircraft ???

Get in your car & drive to an airbase - you'll see all the F-'n' US fighter aircraft you need.

What we need in this sim is more Russian aircraft..

:)

Since I really like Russian engineering I say thumbs up to more Russian aircraft :thumbup:

Failure is the mother of all success.

You are aware that ED stands for Eagle Dynamics right? It's not just some guy named Ed who makes flight sims...

He's from Texas .. what did you expect? :D

• Like 1

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Why in F*cks name do you want a EA-18G, so you take off, fly in circles for a bit while everyone else goes to blow stuff up. That's got to be one of the most boring fighters in the world. Specially in a sim with bugger all ECM modelling as it is.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Aerial Refueling might be fun with clients on both ends of the story! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

You are aware that ED stands for Eagle Dynamics right? It's not just some guy named Ed who makes flight sims...

yes I am well aware of that ..

I call the Lead Developer "Ed" because I don't know who the very gifted individual is

@ teapot.. I will sh!T in your Cessna!

Don't mess with Texas.

dontmesswithtexas.jpg

Edited by =MadMonkey=

@ teapot.. I will sh!T in your Cessna!

Don't mess with Texas.

dontmesswithtexas.jpg

:D if you're on a diet of re-fried beans and chilli, I'm guessing that I wouldn't want that to happen right?

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Hi All,

I've been out of the loop for a while so please correct me if Im wrong. Is this an obsolete thread since IRIS is developing the F-14D, F-15E, & F-22 for DCS? Those are supposedly going to be flyable jets. Am I wrong?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Hi All,

I've been out of the loop for a while so please correct me if Im wrong. Is this an obsolete thread since IRIS is developing the F-14D, F-15E, & F-22 for DCS? Those are supposedly going to be flyable jets. Am I wrong?

They are developing those, but the thread was created before they started. However, aircrafts like the F/A-18E that has roughly 60% of the votes is not being developed by any third party.

However, aircrafts like the F/A-18E that has roughly 60% of the votes is not being developed by any third party.

Oh really?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=90154&highlight=coretex

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

The only 3rd party devs who have a place in the Third Party Projects forum are those who have already demonstrated a product working (to some degree) in DCS.

There are many other 3rd parties planning/working on DCS products. Some, like Coretex, have posted threads in the general forums, many have not.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Interesting, I didn't know about it since it was in the wrong forum section, should have been in "Third Party Projects".

Anywho, AWESOME! Finally an F/A-18E in DCS, I just pray that the quality is on par with ED developed aircrafts, like the A-10.

No offense to Cortex, but I really wish VRS would do a DCS version of the Rhino

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!