Multiplayer Patch for Black Shark to work with Flaming Cliffs 2.0 ?

Lightning

Will you be editing a FC 2.0 map to create ka-50 pilot slots?

Superficially , it seems like there would have to be two patches , one for each game , so the the editor for each would be able to make slots for users of the other game.

- Comrade Eries

FC2 already offers the "KA-50 CLIENT Slots" in the editor.

So the product FC2 is already complete as promised ;).

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turuk_Makto, that's reading a bit much into it.

BS needs an update simply because FC2 was developed after it, and new features were introduced with FC2. If they were to have made it compatible from before, then they would have had to be clairvoyant to know exactly how FC2 would pan out in it's innards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• ED Team
yes, the online compatibility with DCS is part of FC2. go check out the product page, its listed as one of the features ;)

having said that, I think its ridiculous to go getting all bent out of shape because the patch isn't ready yet. let them finish it and do it right.

We did think about the option of delaying the release of FC2 until we had patched DCS to be compatible. However, we felt that would not be fair to LOMAC/Flaming Cliffs owners, who have been waiting for so long for FC2.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

it appears that Black-Shark needs to get updated due to the fact, that FC2 hasn´t been part of the actual plan by ED.

Sounds a bit like: We make some of this, then a little that, waste a little time and then put them together.

It's a bit more complicated than that, though.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Yeah, more like..

"We're done with FC2, so let's offer it to the folks, then tackle the patch to DCS. Oh wait, bugs found...."

...dammit...

"...ok, let's tackle those to reflect the high standard they've come to expect from us first since it would be pretty crappy to leave FC2 folks hanging when they've waited this long for our product."

"...ok, let's tackle those to reflect the high standard they've come to expect from us first since it would be pretty crappy to leave FC2 folks hanging when they've waited this long for our product."

And you are complaining about this?

Btw. why do you whish to be in austria? :)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

And you are complaining about this?

I am? God no. I'm actually applauding ED for throwing their customers a bone when they didn't have to (releasing FC2) and making sure it's squared away before adding (note: not "fixing") the cross-over patch.

Btw. why do you whish to be in austria? :)

What is there not to like about Austria? :thumbup:

Some of the native austrians peculiarities :D

Nevermind, this is a little too offtopic ;)

Come let's eat grandpa!

We all hope this is the week for the patch release..... (....wish,, wish.,,wish..... :music_whistling: )

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

if I translate the question and answer right, the patch comes at the beginning of May

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=871619#post871619

Ориентировочно в начале мая.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

Throw another shrimp on the barbie :P oops wrong country :music_whistling:

Now back to the scheduled moaning about waiting for the patch ... but not from me :thumbup:

Individual Toe brakes to if possible :music_whistling:

AFAIK the Ka-50 has no differential toe brakes, so it is quite certain that this won't be patched in ;)

Come let's eat grandpa!

AFAIK the Ka-50 has no differential toe brakes, so it is quite certain that this won't be patched in ;)

I can live with that.

What about the Flaming Cliffs series, and even the old Lock On sim? and future stuff?

I mentioned a while back that I asked for this in Lock on development years ago, and the answer was simply no.

Well, nowadays all rudder pedals have individual Toe brakes, its about time, don't you think? These are supposed to be accurate simulations.

BTW ... The Saitek X-65F is still unsupported in dual throttle usage in BS and FC2 ... (Its absolutely fine in the old Lock on) I've spoke to Saitek who say they have spoke to ED who say they have spoke to Saitek, and so on and so forth.

Its not much fun being Piggy in the middle while they sort it out or not, and being the last to know!

Awesome. Flying the Black Shark is about to get much more dangerous. :evil:

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Thanks Wags for the info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.