Community member in aircraft crash in RL - send him your thoughts.

GGTharos

Best wishes for Striker and all his fellow servicemen on the flight.

And my condolences to the families of those who was less fortunate.

Hang in there Striker, get well, get back.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

damn, what surreal news. At least he can fight for his life. best wishes for that. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Wishing you well on your Road to Recovery, M8 :)

Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Family through this No-Doubt very difficult time.

~S~

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The other crew member is in much better condition and will be flown to D.C. within the next few days. The CV-22 Osprey that is currently in the news was his craft that went down. He is a fighter and we were told that at the crash site he put his own tourniquet on and was actually showing the med how to do it properly. ...That's my brother! I thank all of you for your support and prayers. Christofer is doing well. At this point the question is not survival but rather how long will his recovery be. He had to have a special medvac team to transport him to Germany and so he is currently in the air and will be arriving in about 6 hrs. He is still heavily sedated and will not awake until he gets to Germany where they will assess his situation further. The extent of his injuries are not completely known. His pelvis was crushed and will need multiple surgeries to recover; however' date=' any other injuries will be determined once he arrives in Germany. We won't know until most likely tomorrow if he will stay in Germany or be transported to D.C.[/quote'].

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

OK everybody this is Alisha and Chris's Dad saying thanks for all your prayers and support as the last word from the Lt. Colonel at the 22nd is Chris is in Germany and looking at the reports he will be sent to Walter Reed and should be there by Monday. We are still waiting for confirmation but Suzanne and Chris are pr...epared to meet him in DC when he arrives. We thru Alisha will keep you posted on his condition but if you know Christofer he doesn't like anyone making a fuss over him so please help us help him to recover and respect his privacy. I know you all want to talk to him and he will get in touch as soon as he is able. We will keep everyone posted but thru your prayers he is out of danger and now just needs time to recover. We all know how he likes to make a big entrance!!! Thank you in advance for your understanding and consideration.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 months later...

My thoughts are with you striker, hoping for a quick recovery!

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]