DCS: A-10C Teaser Trailer!

Glowing_Amraam

Looks awesome!

but the explosions still dont show the power they really have, just puffs and then the smoke comes 10 seconds later :(

i hope they still get some work

other than that.. pure awesomeness! cant wait for note #3

WOOOOoooooo

------------------------------------------------------

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2GHz Black edition

8GB DDR3 1333

GeForce GTX580

Windows 7 64bit

------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Is it me or does anyone notice a little blur effect in the video? Cockpit seems more immersive and overall seems like a big graphics improvement over BS. Looks very solid.

It's not blur, its a bloom effect, thanks to HDR :)

There's a hint in my sig as to why this *teaser* is short. ;)

Hey GA !

Coz U R also a tester of DCS:W, i have a question 2U about 3D models.

Did U get new 3D .lom -aircrafts & rotorcrafts- files with your present (yep i know:maybe not final) version DCS:W ?

I mean will V also get new/better shape of Mi-24, Mi-26, Mi-8, SH-60, F-14A, F-16C etc. with the HOG game/simulator ?

TY

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Hungarojet, what is wrong with the Mi-24 in DCS as of now? just asking because I like the model and can't really find any issues with it

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Hungarojet, what is wrong with the Mi-24 in DCS as of now? just asking because I like the model and can't really find any issues with it

Staffan

Maybe he is confusing it with the travesty that is the current Mi-8 model?

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Maybe he is confusing it with the travesty that is the current Mi-8 model?

He already mentiioned that abomination in the post.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Nice teaser mate! There are a few things that I liked very, very much! The smoke effects are awesome, the new clouds are brilliant, the terrain looks a lot more "curve" without edges, the sun effect is great.

Very promising! Thank you a lot for the teasing. Can't wait.

Best regards and again thank you for your work. :thumbup:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

He already mentiioned that abomination in the post.

Staffan

Oh, OK. I agree, the Mi-24 is a fine model.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

There's a hint in my sig as to why this *teaser* is short. ;)

Is that an Apache on the left in your sig ??

Edit: ahh i get it ;)

disregard hehe

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can not wait! my life will be finally complete once I sit in the cockpit and hit those switches. My wife will always come second though...;)

Wife? What´s that? Do we need that? I think sims like this really should get the wifes nervous when release dates comes near! The heck, at least they know where we are! Home in the sim doing nothing wrong! :lol:

• Like 1

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

Here is a quote from one of GA's earlier posts:

I thought i should correct you here: The ONLY clip which has gotn some "touch up" effects is the very last clip showing some blood/dirt on the lens of the camera. *Everything* else in this video is straight from the sim.

:)

Keep in mind the most important part of the teaser, the Disclaimer:

For a realtively small development team, the guys in Moscow churn out a helluva lot of work, so much so that the base version receives a substantial revision on an almost daily basis. Effects as illustrated in the teaser are by no means a given ;)

That said - rest assured, you will not be disappointed.....Hell No! Not disappointed at all :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Ive been showing that vid around at work to general ooohs and ahhs. A few more customers.

Of course, I will need a 27" monitor to ease eyestrain when hunting targets on the FLIR.

[will donate current TFT to GF to deter wrath]

Medicinal purposes you understand :geek:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

• 5 weeks later...