Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me. My torrent is dropping under 10KB/s

Maybe there are some parameters you need to better capitalize on your connection.

I find I get far better speeds if I limit my upload connections to 2. This gives better bandwidth to those I am uploading to and with fewer upload connections I get better download connections.

Its not up to over 800KB/s.

Stupid me I downloaded the freaking BS install the first time, got it all done and when it launched it was BS install. And I was like WTF, did they screw up the installer? Nope, user error.

Edited by =Prophet=

Sweet, was now able to get both setup2 & 3 via FTP after changing my IP. New ETA 1:34 :D

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Damn, I think my ISP is throttling me. Downloaded lots of stuff from my work FTP last couple days and I am now maxed out at -200kB/s. I have 15 hours left on download.

If only we had some advanced warning I could have been ready. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Holy sh.it - nearly all seeders are from the USA....

Where the hack is europe?! Just a few from here - only one from germany?

Did they all fall asleep?!

....another 2h to go...

AND THX @ ED! It is an honour to seed this for the rest!

Greets

S@uDepp

Edited by S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Not on torrents any more. I went to direct download because I can now get 85kB/s for each file instead of a max of about ..... well tried again and barely hitting 20kB/s. Looks like I will be playing tomorrow. Oh well. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Does anyone know why I'm prompted for login/password for the FTP server and why neither my account ones nor the forum ones work?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=990573#post990573

When the FTP is overloaded it will ask for username & password and fail. Try using other alternative download methods until everyone is over the initial panic-download. :)

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Guys, if you're having problems with FTP usernames, etc.

Use something like Download Accelerator Plus (it's free) and right click on the HTTP server file link, then click Dwnload with DAP - problem solved.

I had the same issue with DCS:BS back in the day.

And my acount is banned!

So i cant accses the closed beta forum :(

I have another acount whit all my purcheses

So what to do?

"You have been banned for the following reason:

spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

The onley thing i did was translate a russian guy(idiots) post and didnt read it

Edited by sofie_59

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

its fluctuating a lot... anything from 170 - 800 at peak more often 500Kb/s

11/30 seeds and 80/206 peers.

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

Wholy sh.it - nearly all seeders are from the USA....

Where the hack is europe?! Just a few from here - only one from germany?

Did they all fall asleep?!

Greets

S@uDepp

Well it is nearly 2am in Europe and luckily 1am here in the UK and I'm off work all this week. ED just made my week complete.

The EU guys are gonna be pissed all you (time zone better offer's) guys got it first lol

I was going to donwload with the torrent but it's hovering between 8 hours and 9 hours for me, and that was for -2 and -3 files as I got setup-1 in about 20 mins, so went back to my original option of DAP and getting -2 and -3 from http3 server about 300kb/s and a couple of hours.

I hesitated for like ooooh 0.00001 seconds before logging in, hitting pay and start downloading. Hell who needs food on the table when you have DCS:A10 lol

My poor credit card has just got hit with BFBC2 last week, MOH pre-order yesterday and Black Ops just went out the window with A-10 release. I mean how much can one do/fly/shoot at the same time anyway hehe

Right I'm off to bed to get some sleep (not much now) so I can fly this thing all day tomorrow.

Sorry, VFAT is on hold now as ED released A-10 lol

Edited by Ells228