You know when it's time to take a break from DCS A10-C when..

HAVOC131

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the pedals of your car dont act as rudders and the flaps dont work no matter how much pressure you put into your gearlever and you spend ages looking for the throttle!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Some weeks ago, I started to put PostIt checklists onto my door which I look at every time I leave the house. Big-time list maker here, and used to checklists from the sim anyways. Now, no going out of the door before having read the checklists. One item actually reads "prep lists for next day".

BTW: There are way too many car references in here.

• 1 month later...

When you're checking out at a convenience store, and the clerk asks "Anything else?" and you reply with "Request Refueling, Request Rearming" and you wait for her to answer back with "Copy!".

AMD FX8350 @ 4.2Ghz x 8, Asus M5A99FX Pro UEFI Board, 16Gb RAM @1600Mhz, EVGA GTX660 2Gb DDR5, 120Gig Corsair SSD SATA3 Boot Drive, Dual Corsair SSD FORCE 60Gig for gaming, TM Warthog HOTAS and Cougars, Saitek Proflight Pedals, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, and WAY Too much time on my hands. :pilotfly:

When you search for the Master Caution every time something beeps.

(I actually did that when the microwave was done..)

Hahaha!!!! I'm going to have to make that my ringtone!!!! :megalol:

Wait... I'll have to wait before I do that. My phone may start freezing up!!

Edited by MatzWarhog
addendum
  • Like 1

AMD FX8350 @ 4.2Ghz x 8, Asus M5A99FX Pro UEFI Board, 16Gb RAM @1600Mhz, EVGA GTX660 2Gb DDR5, 120Gig Corsair SSD SATA3 Boot Drive, Dual Corsair SSD FORCE 60Gig for gaming, TM Warthog HOTAS and Cougars, Saitek Proflight Pedals, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, and WAY Too much time on my hands. :pilotfly:

Hahaha!!!! I'm going to have to make that my ringtone!!!! :megalol:

Wait... I'll have to wait before I do that. My phone may start freezing up!!

You just gave me the greatest idea of all time; I'm gonna set the GCAS/Altidude/Stall warning as my Alarm clock in the morning.

Although the rest of the family is probably gonna wake up wondering who threw a phone out of the room.. :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]http://www.masterarms.se/http://www.masterarms.se/forum/index.php[/sIGPIC]

We are looking for Swedish members!

http://www.masterarms.se/

You just gave me the greatest idea of all time; I'm gonna set the GCAS/Altidude/Stall warning as my Alarm clock in the morning.

Although the rest of the family is probably gonna wake up wondering who threw a phone out of the room.. :music_whistling:

Your family can then awake to "Pull Up! Pull Up!" :lol:

When your wife has landed an A10C.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

You look for the EO button on your camera to start it 3 minutes before shooting.

Your friends say they're watching the UFC Championship and you imagine people punching in numbers really fast.

When you screw something up you walk away for a minute then walk back to line up another attempt.

Someone asks you to go take a closer look at something and you hesitate while you search for SHORAD.

You turn on your car's GPS before anything else, because of how long it always takes to warm up.

CBU-97s no longer seem like something Dr. Seuss would invent.

The CDU actually makes any sense to you.

Edited by Frogisis
  • Like 2

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

When ctrl+z doesn't make the next patch come any quicker

Intel i5 4690k

MSI GTX 970 4g gaming edition

Asus Z97k Mobo

8Gb Corsair vengeance 1866mhz

120GB Samsung 840 evo

Samsung 1TB Spinpoint hdd

Windows 10

4 channel surround

Hotas Cougar w/ 120mm machined steel extension and elite rudder pedals

DIY collective via bu0836x plus some random buttons and knobs

Cougar MFDs

Running 1920*2104 over 3 screens

When you import large amounts of data and deliberately forget to correct a problem or two so you have to start all over again so you have an excuse to read the ED forum while at work.

(Not happening now, absolutely not. I would never do that. Cough, cough. :music_whistling:)

When sitting at work instead of writing a memo your boss asked you for at least three times you watch training videos on youtube.

Ha ha, THIS!

DCS World 2.0 Open Alpha | CPU Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz| Mobo ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO | RAM G.SKILL 32 GB | GPU ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | PSU Corsair RM750i | OS Win 120 64-bit | TM Warthog HOTAS | TH Cougar MFDs | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 / TrackClip Pro & Oculus Rift | Monitor: Samsung U28D590D (3840 x 2160) |

When you can't find something you try to switch your eyes to FLIR.

You miss a call because your phone wasn't SOI.

After getting jittery from too much coffee, you squeeze your trigger finger hoping to turn on PAC-1.

You say "pickle" every time you take a dump.

Someone shows you an "M" with a circle around it and you throw confetti in their face before dropping to the floor.

When in trouble you look for the nearest hill to hide behind.

You think "mud spike!" every time a dog looks up at you.

You're playing catch and miss because you didn't make the other person SPI.

You try to say "tough it out" but it becomes "trim it out."

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk