WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration

Daribouca, we're having the same exact issue for some time, haven't found a solution so far. And it happens only sometimes, so no misconfiguration on your side.

Ah, at least we're not alone ... I'll make sure to post here if we make any progress !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Headspace;

A few questions, And thanks for your great work!!

1- TARS in DCS World is already in progress? :music_walkman:

2- What about P-51D and presets radio channels, It could work ?? :music_whistling:

3- It is intended to get even a new version TARS for the current versions A-10C, BS2 1.1.1.1 ??

:thumbup:

Greetings

Edited by E61-v1T1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

3- It is intended to get even a new version TARS for the current versions A-10C, BS2 1.1.1.1 ??

Greetings

1.1.1.1 is already supported for months

i think you mean 1.1.2.1 (aka the upcoming patch) and I hope so keep in mind headspace is doing this for free ofc ....wise ED picked up the project and paid the man a full salary

i think you mean 1.1.2.1 (aka the upcoming patch)

No, 1.1.1.1 is correct, I'm talking about this:

To answer your question about the new version of TS: I can't until I've had the opportunity to test it. I'm sure I'll have things sorted by the weekend. Please stay tuned. In the meantime it won't hurt you to use 3.0.5.

Thinking it might have on the way a new version to DCS 1.1.1.1 and TS3 3.0.6. I know the version 1.0.1 Beta 15 is supported for TS3 3.0.5 from long time ago... :smilewink:

And pls, don't misunderstand my message, a few questions are just that, "questions" and not demands ....

Headspace is free to answer if he wants, whenever he wants, and when he can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

Headspace was only referring to support of new TeamSpeak version. DCS 1.1.1.1 with TS 3.0.5 works fine. I'm sure next version of TARS will work with 1.1.1.1 as well as the current one.

IMHO fixed channels for aircraft without radios sounds like a pretty good short term plan.

Being able to set defaults in the TARS client in the same way you set the activation key now would be even better.

...but I'm sure these things are already being considered.

Thanks for TARS!

Hi Headspace,

I have some questions about the effective radio range.

Are there any differences between the VHF AM and VHF FM and UHF?

How is the effective radio range simulated by the TARS.

I with my friend find that it seems the VHF AM/FM and UHF have the same available range(very long,I can still hear his voice beyond 150 nm, both of us fly hogs).

The version of TS is 3.0.0.3 and version of TARS is Beta15

Regards,

Rgls

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

Guys, i saw somewhere before on ED forum link with the list of old TS3 versions , but i really can't find it anymore...If anyone knows what i'm talking about , pls post the link again.

Also, link for TS3 3.05 x64 version direct download would be helpful a lot...It's really "painintheass" to find older versions of TS software on the internet.:) Tnx!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Aerial Operations

Guys, i saw somewhere before on ED forum link with the list of old TS3 versions , but i really can't find it anymore...If anyone knows what i'm talking about , pls post the link again.

Also, link for TS3 3.05 x64 version direct download would be helpful a lot...It's really "painintheass" to find older versions of TS software on the internet.:) Tnx!

I uploaded 3.05 x64 for you here:

http://the-tour.org/downloads/tools/teamspeak/TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.5.exe

I'll keep the link up until TARS is updated to work with 3.0.6

• Like 1

Headspace, any news regarding a DCS World compatible version, even without P-51 or SU-25 compatibility.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I'm busy getting it integrated into DCS World and testing it with version 3.0.6 of TS3.

Edit: Would people be interested in a 3.0.6 compatible version first? I can have that ready for testing by Wednesday, probably before. Just need to iron out some issues with the Config tool.

Edited by Headspace

Edit: Would people be interested in a 3.0.6 compatible version first? I can have that ready for testing by Wednesday, probably before. Just need to iron out some issues with the Config tool.

Can't speak for all users, but as far as the 476th goes compatibility with 3.0.6 isn't an issue, we're running fine on 3.0.5 and some members are still running earlier versions that that. The main issue for us is World compatibility, as until TARS is compatible we can't fly/test world and will have to stick with 1.1.1.1.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Would people be interested in a 3.0.6 compatible version first? I can have that ready for testing by Wednesday, probably before. Just need to iron out some issues with the Config tool.

Yes please.. 3.0.6 compatible version first.

If 3.0.6 temporary version would only bring TS 3.0.6 compatibility, then we'd rather wait for DCS:World compatible version. If, however, it'd bring us some extra bugfix/feature, wouldn't be bad to have it now.

Edited by Disablez
typo

Can't speak for all users, but as far as the 476th goes compatibility with 3.0.6 isn't an issue, we're running fine on 3.0.5 and some members are still running earlier versions that that. The main issue for us is World compatibility, as until TARS is compatible we can't fly/test world and will have to stick with 1.1.1.1.

I agree. Our squad is in the same situation.

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The next one will be world-compatible. I'm dealing with the POV issue as well. I'm going to break from my usual policy of testing only internally and release builds for public testing as soon as I make them. So, there will be "known stable" and "test" versions of TARS going forward.