WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration

No problem, thank you for being patient. I think you'll like what we have planned for Combined Arms.

Yay :clap::yay:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update Headspace. Hopefully you can get a working version released before the end of the month, if not very early sept.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

good news indeed

i am pulling my hair out, kicking people out of my flight channel because of transmissions being stepped on

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Status update:

We have a working version for DCS world. Functionality exists for Black Shark and A-10C and vehicle switching works. Any vehicle that doesn't have customized radio code can communicate with others with two different virtual radios that are configured from the TARS control panel. We're also working on a spectator frequency so that spectators can talk to people in-game on a certain frequency (will come in handy for training and so forth). That means that out of the box you'll be able to play with the Su-25T and any other aircraft in the DCS World universe, and those with custom panels will work the way they did with the original TARS. The P-51 won't be too much trouble and I'll add that in once we have debugged the core plugin to a relatively good level of stability.

I will be putting this on the TARS website for testing when it's ready, but be warned that it's way more "beta" than previous TARS betas. Nearly done with the control panel side of it so expect an update soon. Thanks again for being patient.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update ;)

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Good news!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

thank you ;)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Thats great news , thanks:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Fantastic work Headspace, the extra dimension Tars gives us, is second to none. May I ask though which TS version I will need for the latest Beta. I know TS have done a few updates while you've been working on getting this into DCS World, so I just need to know which version myself and the Sqn need to install.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: