Flight Qualifications Campaign

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've updated all the missions and put them into a campaign with an auto-installer.

I have to close on some details with ED but I hope to have it posted soon.

Out "fin" standing thank you sir!

"You must spread some reputation around….."

Edited by Snoopy

Aaargh, Im going crazy with the bugs in the second mission. I now have had two times that im ready on the runway and dont get the start-up check and therefore can not take off and fail. And now I'm on finals to the runway with one engine and my wingman crashes into me. WTF! Also very nice that I have to start the plane again every time I get glitched.

Edit

Just restarted again using the .trk file and look like 3rd time landing was the charm, landed right in the touchdown zone where the tire marks are but got a message that I didnt :s. My wingman was swerving in the front and back of me and I just managed to dodge him, is this to make the landing harder?

Edited by degoe

Aaargh, Im going crazy with the bugs in the second mission. I now have had two times that im ready on the runway and dont get the start-up check and therefore can not take off and fail. And now I'm on finals to the runway with one engine and my wingman crashes into me. WTF! Also very nice that I have to start the plane again every time I get glitched.

Edit

Just restarted again using the .trk file and look like 3rd time landing was the charm, landed right in the touchdown zone where the tire marks are but got a message that I didnt :s. My wingman was swerving in the front and back of me and I just managed to dodge him, is this to make the landing harder?

I experienced absolutely no bugs in this mission. The wingman is an idiot. Tell him to anchor before landing. As for the start up check that's weird as it worked for me a few times.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Thanks for the great missions, going to start working through them now!

Are the individual missions the same as the ones in the campaign? Also, with the "pay-to-play" do you just need to unlock it for the initial install, i'm doing hardware updates and dont wont to have keys issues?

cheers

I'm pleased to announce the launch of Maple Flag Missions http://mapleflagmissions.ca

This is a new company dedicated to making custom missions for popular combat flight simulators.

We have a few missions for our launch (including a campaign version of the popular BFT series) and many others on the drawing board.

The attention to detail and entertainment value we hope will distinguish us from other mission designers.

Please send all questions or comments to mapleflagmissions@gmail.com

We look forward to serving you with many challenging and enjoyable missions.

Edited by Sabre-TLA

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Edit

Can you post a trk and also are you using the current version:

BFT02_-_Takeoff_and_EFATO_V1.1.miz

It was updated after some initial bugs in the first version.

Since this is now "pay to play" can you assure those that purchase a key that the missions will be updated to work with future patches? I know it's only a few dollars but I would hate for myself (or anyone for that matter) to purchase and then support drops.

Not trying to cause any issues, the original versions were outstanding just want clarification.

Thanks!

I'm please to announce the launch of Maple Flag Missions http://mapleflagmissions.ca

This is a new company dedicated to making custom missions for popular combat flight simulators.

We have a few missions for our launch (including a campaign version of the popular BFT series) and many others on the drawing board.

The attention to detail and entertainment value we hope will distinguish us from other mission designers.

Please send all questions or comments to mapleflagmissions@gmail.com

We look forward to serving you with many challenging and enjoyable missions.

Awesome can you add FSX Acceleration VRS Superhornet to that list of sims you guys make BFT style missions for or at least consider it in the future?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Since this is now "pay to play" can you assure those that purchase a key that the missions will be updated to work with future patches? I know it's only a few dollars but I would hate for myself (or anyone for that matter) to purchase and then support drops.

Not trying to cause any issues, the original versions were outstanding just want clarification.

Thanks!

Certainly. We will fully support the missions that are "pay to play" and will address mission bugs and reported issues as quickly as we can.

As stated in our FAQ you will not have to re-purchase a mission key for updates to the missions though a new mission key may be required to install the update.

Contact us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com for a new mission key if required.

Certainly. We will fully support the missions that are "pay to play" and will address mission bugs and reported issues as quickly as we can.

As stated in our FAQ you will not have to re-purchase a mission key for updates to the missions though a new mission key may be required to install the update.

Contact us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com for a new mission key if required.

Thank you, figured as much but wanted to make sure.

still going crazy, now on to the visual approach but keep failing because I am asked to get an approach vector. So I do that and fly towards the runway on pattern altitude, then I get a warning that I am above the glide path so I descend towards the runway (of witch the vasi/papi is unreadable btw) and then I am failed because I am below the pattern altitude. How am I supposed to pass this when the commands are not clear.

Really need those tracks..

Edited by degoe

• 2 weeks later...

BFT 02 bug take off time 0700 if you take off before this time its terminate and if you take off after this time its terminated. Also ramp start time to short when using the check list for interactive startup had to use the cheats way to reach take off time.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

BFT 02 v1.2 gets stuck on flight line if you dont close your canopy. No fail etc, but it continues if you close it.

I think this BFT is such a great idea, but so far, it has proved very frustrating to do.

Does accelerating time effect the mission? I find full startup takes me about 6 minutes and I get sick of having to wait to move on, especially BFT1 @ 15min!