Su-33

combatace

Has anyone had issues using this model in multiplayer?

yea don't work in 104th's :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you guys are blocking me i have tried to get in and keep getting

Kicked out.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

No one is blocking you, the 104th has an IC check in place that ensures that the export.lua is the default one, so if you're using some app like HELIOS or TACVIEW or others while joining it'll stop you entering.

And it works very well! Is the IC checked files listed somewhere Mustang?

138th.Jack

Following files/folders are IC checked for default versions:

"Config/Weapons"

"Scripts/compile.lua"

"Config/Export/export.lua"

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/customhuman.lua"

(this is going a somewhat OT for this thread so this is the last i say on this subject, back to the Su-33 model now please :))

Following files/folders are IC checked for default versions:

"Config/Weapons"

"Scripts/compile.lua"

"Config/Export/export.lua"

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/customhuman.lua"

(this is going a somewhat OT for this thread so this is the last i say on this subject, back to the Su-33 model now please :))

a well; then it's the tacview 1.2. I'm not letting that go. I like to come out and view what was going on..

The rudders are moving in the wrong direction for me if I look at the model in the external view. Is this issue appearing only for me, or was it noticed by someone else? The rudder movements are not symmetrical. For me it looks like as an aerodynamic brake for V-tails. This has no effect on the flying parameters, in flight, the rudders are working as expected, so I suppose this is a model error.

Other than that, it is a fantastic piece of work, I love it!

- KGB -

su-33_rudder1.thumb.jpg.dd908e6d9f7f914bb7684d37c82b7919.jpg

su-33_rudder2.thumb.jpg.53c9efbbaece4a18c081d9ce1f8fc816.jpg

Edited by agentkgb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Update on the way.

While you're updating, could you add the textures used for aircraft numbers and flags to the list of materials that can be edited by the liveries description.lua file? It'd be nice to be able to change to different color letters in the event that a skin would otherwise make them hard to see.

TY Combatace.

I have just uploaded the following skin at ED. It's gonna be avail as soon as the admin OKay's it.

thx for sharing this fabulous skin !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

is there a FC3 SU-33 model download?

Yep, it's on Lock-On Files.

There's a few minor issues still. The textures on the pilot look really bad (totally flat orange) and the HUD is a solid green. The ladder and chocks are also a solid color—perhaps in the update they could get skinned so that a better texture could be made?

I also noticed that after it lands and has been parked, the IRST still looks around. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Otherwise it's a great improvement over the original model. I just wish there were more custom skins for it.

Edited by Xeno426