• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He added a folder. Super special. :D

Bingo. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

moose_afb.jpg

Pilot is all: 'What are you doing here, moose? You are not a plane, you are a moose.'

Crew chief is all: 'How I marshall moose?'

Moose is all: 'IT'S REALLY ****ING LOUD OVER HERE!'

Lol thats not something you see everyday

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.20Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB

How did the moose even make it that far onto the base? Or even on the airfield at all?

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

:huh:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

But it's an F-16.:smilewink:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

How did the moose even make it that far onto the base? Or even on the airfield at all?

There are several that roam the base. One cow scare the hell out of me one night when she came around the corner with a calf. It's very scary to be face to face with mama.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

There are several that roam the base. One cow scare the hell out of me one night when she came around the corner with a calf. It's very scary to be face to face with mama.

Yeah, getting between a mother and her baby usually doesn't end well. What provisions are there to keep them off the aircraft movement areas?

-Robert Goddard

Yeah, getting between a mother and her baby usually doesn't end well. What provisions are there to keep them off the aircraft movement areas?

Non that I know of. I was there on Temporally Duty Assignment (TDY) so I'm not sure if the base has anything to keep them away from aircraft. Normally they stay away from the ramp and stay on the tree areas. If you look at Eielson AFB in Google map, there is a loop on the south end, that picture was taken there. Lot of trees down there. There are a lot of fences but when an 800 lbs animal comes trough is not much we could do. We can't shoot them on base.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Yes and its illegal.

To whom it may concern,

Non that I know of. I was there on Temporally Duty Assignment (TDY) so I'm not sure if the base has anything to keep them away from aircraft. Normally they stay away from the ramp and stay on the tree areas. If you look at Eielson AFB in Google map, there is a loop on the south end, that picture was taken there. Lot of trees down there. There are a lot of fences but when an 800 lbs animal comes trough is not much we could do. We can't shoot them on base.

Interesting. I'll agree that several hundred pounds of angry animal and horns is not easy to deal with.

-Robert Goddard

What about bow hunting on base?

I don't think so. I could be wrong since I have never ask but I don't think so

To whom it may concern,

I had a friend that shot one on base. You can hunt on base, if you head east of base. Me and a friend went scouting and saw tracks, but when moose season opened up, we didn't see anything.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Thank Cali, there you go guys

To whom it may concern,

Thank Cali, there you go guys

But things could have changed, I haven't lived there for over 6 years. Behind base housing leads you to the great wide open, nothing but miles and miles of trees back there. I use to ride my 4-wheeler there, some fun trails.

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

But things could have changed, I haven't lived there for over 6 years. Behind base housing leads you to the great wide open, nothing but miles and miles of trees back there. I use to ride my 4-wheeler there, some fun trails.

Sounds like 'Deliverance' country to me. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, it was nice up there, but where I'm at now is another story.