Who Would Buy DCS SU-25T?

I like the Shark and the Hog a lot....but I still really enjoy the SU-25T. I liked it in Lockon, Lockon FC, and now FC2. It would be so awesome to have a high fidelity version of the SU-25T with a clickable cockpit. Clickable cockpits make such a difference in understanding and learning how the plane operates. I'd buy the frog again it if ED decided to do a DCS SU-25T! Anyone else?

PS - I know the next DCS addition is a fighter.

• Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, yes, I forgot the SU-25T was added in FC. Has it been that long? Yes, a double DCS release would be awesome. I would think it would take less effort for ED to do a DCS conversion for the SU-25 and SU-25T than to build a whole new plane for DCS....

ahh, wishful thinking :)

Basically, I'll just buy any goddamn thing ED puts out the door. :)

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

See not speaking Russian, I found Black shark really hard to get into. I never actually had any luck with the Russian planes in Lockon, so unless it was necessary to get engine upgrades I wouldn't buy it myself

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I would buy but 25T doesn't exist now... supposedly all Ts have been upgraded to TM standard. There is video I've watched recently where during Ru-Georgia war in 2008 they were used (Shkval video was shown).

I just incredible love this plane :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I would

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Any HiFi sim of a modern war plane would be great.

But I would rather prefer DCS (Multirole Fighter). Something like F 18 or F 16 or Mirage 2000, etc. That is both air-to-air and air-to-ground. These three are also widely exported.

All Eagle Dynamics simulated aircraft so far are relatively specialized in their roles.

I what something that would apeal to both AA and AG fans. Something that is high performance, BVR capable and can use guided munitions in AG role. Hell, what about the Phantom!

The Su25 has a little wider application than the A 10 though (And I love the A 10!). So that is quite nice.

No one, since Su-25T's no longer exist and would probably just not be subject to being modeled. Your best bet may be an A, K, or if you're really lucky, some conversion of either by Israel, or even luckier, the SM. No, they don't have Vikhrs or a SEAD mission either for the time being ... just like the hog.

I like the Shark and the Hog a lot....but I still really enjoy the SU-25T. I liked it in Lockon, Lockon FC, and now FC2. It would be so awesome to have a high fidelity version of the SU-25T with a clickable cockpit. Clickable cockpits make such a difference in understanding and learning how the plane operates. I'd buy the frog again it if ED decided to do a DCS SU-25T! Anyone else?

PS - I know the next DCS addition is a fighter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

To be fair though: I'd drool at an Israeli Su-25A conversion. Even considering previous commitments. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Nope, no it does not. They fly the Su-25SM with a few Su-25TM examples.

Well i go for the Su-39 that exists an they are flying in Russian Air Force..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I'd certainly buy it. Try as I might I just can't really get in to the Ka-50. The A-10 is great, and I love all the improvements to the AI, the editor and the engine, but one of the main reasons I buy games by ED is that they feature Russian aircraft.

I'm nobody as far as ED is concerned, but it would seem to be logical for them (bearing in mind plausible future procurement by the Russian AF) for the next DCS game to feature the Su-25TM and the Su-27SM2.

Both are or will be in their inventory for some time to come and unlike the Su-34 and Su-37 (both of which I'd LOVE to see modelled to DCS standards), neither are ultra-secret prototypes or are right at the bleeding edge of Russian aerospace technology.

Featuring the Su-25TM and the Su-27SM2 would also simmultaneously satisfy the ground pounders and air-to-air fans amongst us:joystick:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Nope, no it does not. They fly the Su-25SM with a few Su-25TM examples.

I would be happy with Su-25SM. The only thing I miss on the vanilla Su-25 is a HUD. An autopilot would be welcome too, but I guess the Su-25SM has that also.

But the RuAF badly needs to mount a Litening pod on the centerline, that's for sure!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]