Lady Alice P-51 Pilot Instruction Video

digitaljjd

Fantastic Video, thank you digitaljjd

Yes, thanks, that one is a keeper.:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Do we really need to spell it out for you? :);)

Oooch...by asking that way...why not? :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Less spelling - more developing! ;)

Ohh..ED is developing enough this year...this year is also gonna be a buisy one for Wags, as he already mentioned by the end of 2011.

I am sooo curious about those things to come :joystick::music_whistling:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

You want me to do devving? You chose poorly ;)

No, I want you to start overseeing the development hours. I guess they're doing 45 h/week or so now. Well, every day has 24 hours. Then you work over lunch giving 25 hours.

There's seven days per week. Work weekends and add two days. Nine days. Total of 225 h/week.

That's a 400% increase right there! Public beta around... next Thursday? :)

(Now the devs will want to kill me, but I can't be content with that.)

Then I hear rumours that they are working on some kind of USAF flying hairdryer project in parallell with work on The Aircraft. This spreading of resources on unnecessary side projects is obviously unacceptable and must stop!

(Now, half the community will want to kill me as well - mission accomplished! :D)

After watching that video I realise that this aircraft might not be all point and shoot like I've played before...

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Then I hear rumours that they are working on some kind of USAF flying hairdryer project in parallell with work on The Aircraft. This spreading of resources on unnecessary side projects is obviously unacceptable and must stop!

To what´s purpose do they have to stop? ED is (unfortunately) a small Team with a small Community and apperently with a small budget to get their work advanced. So if they want to flesh out any sideprojects (which formelly had the purpose to be a techDemo or whatever), why not, if that would provide them a bigger budget?

I for my self will start to complain by the end of 2012 and nothings else in my Hand than the Shark and the Hog...But that will not happen. by the end of 2012 I will have the nevada map, the new DCS module, the USAF flying hairdryer... and of course the combined thingy...just lost the name LOL

enough to play at first

Memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Ah, every time you think the joke is obvious... :)

think I´s say the same once my stuff has been quoted...:music_whistling:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 5 months later...

Wags and Wags.. No relation

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.