Upcoming A-10C Patch Change Log

Wags

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the upcoming patches of A-10C and KA-50 be installed in the current DCS World 1.1.2.1 or will world get a new release/patch as well ?

B

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

NEVER push the ED team what they deliver in there time is like...

A fine wine it needs time to mature.

Yeap, 15 years old wiskey too. Start pressing cereals now. Come back in 15 years...:smilewink:

Edit: since I'm here, can EDGE tester/dev say something about performances of the new engine without breaking NDA?

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

i mean, comparing 1.1.1.1 with earlier patches, in a night mission, A-10C wingtip lights no longer has reflection on the ground.

They no longer point at the ground - if you manage to get your wing to point at the ground you will see the reflected light from the coloured wingtip lights.

Nate

Edit: since I'm here, can EDGE tester/dev say something about performances of the new engine without breaking NDA?

I hope so. I would love to hear the impressions of a tester. Here's to hoping this will be allowed.

"Sol" - 9th Shrek Air Strike Squadron

What will the DCS World integration mean for me who owns only DCS: A10-C? Will I still play the game through my installed client, or I will I have to download anything new? Will it be the same procedure when finding multiplayer games?

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

By 'watchtower' in the OP, does Wags mean Mustang's comms tower?

No.

Luckybob's watchtower IIRC.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If you want the next A-10 patch you will require DCS:-World and the yet to be released A-10 module.

Nate

I only fly DCS A-10C (v1.1.1.1 at the moment). So, if I want to enjoy the updated versions of the sim in the future, I cannot stay with the "standalone" version but must download the DCS World and A-10C module? There won't be updates for the "standalone" any more? Right?

I only fly DCS A-10C (v1.1.1.1 at the moment). So, if I want to enjoy the updated versions of the sim in the future, I cannot stay with the "standalone" version but must download the DCS World and A-10C module? There won't be updates for the "standalone" any more? Right?

Correct and you get the Su-25T free of charge :) .

Nate

Correct and you get the Su-25T free of charge :) .

Nate

Thanks Nate - I also have been flying on standalone version for some time, I've looked on the website but can only find the download for version 1.1.1.1 which is what I'm flying - where can I find the download of DCS world and the a10c patch that's mentioned? Will it be included in the next patch release or should I download it now? Many thanks

Ian

Thanks for that - however in trying to install DCS world it's asking me to specify the drive and folder - help here please regarding where to specify and then when I install A10cEN will it chose same folder and after that do I uninstall the a10 files ive been using up to now?

Sorry about seeming to be a PC cluz

Ian

No, you can install DCS World and A-10C beside each other without a Problem.

On my Drive : E:\DCS A-10C and E:\DCS World.

What about A-10's new module? Can I install it into DCS world's folder holding the old WH's version beside?

And, most important, what about WH's activations limited number?

Updating to 1.1.0.8 I've already lost one activation more besides the addictional provided with that patch so I don't want to risk of burning another one.

Edited by Charlie_01