Upcoming A-10C Patch Change Log

Wags

Will this patch allow us to transfer our A-10C purchase in to DCS world. And if I understand DCS World correctly, we'd be able to uninstall our A-10C installation and run every thing through DCS World?

Yes and yes.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that post belongs in the bugs and problems forum. :smilewink:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Oh, so the fix will be in the next version? Great! I didn't see it in the change log, so I assumed it wasn't going to be in there.

Thanks!

Have u increased your HOF for mountains?

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

I reather like to be suprised about the patch, than to wait for it after its planned release, because there where some delays or something like that.

So soon is proably better than a estimate, but I think it will be definately in this century. ;)

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

My life has been inhanced greatly!

Thanks for all your hard work and for keeping us informed so well. Can not wait for Nevada and for the announcement of the new "Fast Jet" you have for us! Just purchased the new P-51 Mustang, and I love it! Then again I love anything that I can fly from you guys! It's incredible the amount of work, time and effort you all have put into these "Study Sims" I look forward to flying every night when I get home from work. it's defiantly my new hobby!

NEVER push the ED team what they deliver in there time is like...

A fine wine it needs time to mature.

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Coming soon...i dont like it. Reminds me when its done.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Can we perhaps get a word from ED about whether they intend to include any kind of performance tweak in this update?

In threads like this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=82969

there seem to be very many people complaining about fps drops introduced in the last few patches. Any chance of a comment?

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

The next comment will probably be the patch. Chances are they are working on things found with the P-51 beta and patch to incorporate into the other 2 products.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down