• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem remains the texture size...

original

2dt1de.jpg

moded

23vyjop.jpg

the new texture unfortunately is just different... it has grass patches at the bottoms of each trees that look odd and have no texture for down view... i's possible that are not even used those but..

We need new tree objects with larger textures

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yes, the trees should have better models/textures especially since so many choppers are inbound for DCS World...

A little collision with them would also be needed... at least some noise and debris should be produced when "touching" the trees with the blades... even if that means touching the squared invisible outer shape of the model.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

These tree texture are the same size as default. No frame hit at all from stock textures. The newer tree models I am working on can be blended like the new smoke (they look awesome) but there is a frame hit as there is with the new smoke and explosions. This kind of texture blending seems to tax the hardware some what.

Edited by rockwelder

Location is C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\TempTextures

The season tree file you place here will override all other season trees. Example: If you place the fall tree texture in the above location, winter, summer and spring will all have the fall texture. This is a poky way to do it but easy to install and uninstall.

Thanks rockwelder for your fast answer. I was right (i thought it was that folder) but didnt know that it was overwriting all trees, so i prefer #2 of installation.

All team and modders are great. So nice mods around here.

When the HUEY is out i will take a closer look on that trees.:megalol:

Meanwhile i fly my beloved A-10C and take a fast snap view on my vegetation.

I think you will inform us when the new summer trees are out.

S!

LC

Okay people :) Here is the link to download mod Camo tent. Mod has been tested in version 1.2.3 DCS World. Everything works good. Have damage model.

DOWNLOAD eYMiUOAa.jpg Who installed the Camo tent tell plz if it works for you. Thx.

Installing:

Unpack the archive, folder Camotent and send to \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech or \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts.

Start game and in mission Editor click tanks, Fortification, Camo tent.

Done.

Many thanks to rockwelder for model (camotent) :)

yioCStXQ.jpg

Edited by Keshman

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Looking forward to updates smile.gif Thank you.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

awesome work thank you so much buddy for this...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

looks better with 4096 textures than original. And due to MIP mapping has not big FPS hit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]