Combined Arms wishlist

Silver_Dragon

Ok.... go to work... that wishlist has only speculative at testing CA, and can change ;)

- Realistic grenade smoke and antipersonal launcher system

see video for leclerc tank grenade system

-Realistic Machine gun iron and optica / periscope sight.

-Realistic fire computer system with backup optical system.

-Realistic ammunition names, balistic coeficient and armour penetration

-Advanced armour simulation (Reactive armour)

-Minefields

-Amphibious capability.

-Radio Vehicle Nets.

-Towed systems

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Map options:

-Creation of viewsheds with firing and detection range as options, for a location, an individual ground group or all ground units (same team).

-The display of slope distribution (or trafficability as a conjunction of other factors, ).

Edited by Xpto

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish to have DCS:AWACS implemented......

Does anyone ever played TAW/ADF? I love the AWACS control mode very much, hope the ED can also got one

TAW/ADF... the best flight simm next to DCS and Falcon 4 in my opinion :) The possibility's in that game where amazing.

While we are wishing here anyway... I wish all the command possiblity's from TAW into DCS :p

Edited by winchesterdelta1

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

For ground operations it is imperative that mission commander can draw the mission graphics such phase lines, coordination points and all the NATO and Russian symbols used on such maps.

Map.jpg

Unamed+COA+Sketch+2011-10-29-18-41.bmp

Mission commander should be able to draw new graphics and send them via datalink to own side maps.

Ground operations are based on such graphics and information and ordes are relayed with them.

Please this is important :thumbup:

• Like 1

- Battle Commander can save the mission progress.

- Battle Commander can edit the briefing during the mission.

- Battle Commander can put new units on the map (reinforcements during the mission).

Then we will have more than just "missions" ;)

Some form structure to input the mission data and the capability to print or export to *.ps or *.pdf

For ground operations it is imperative that mission commander can draw the mission graphics such phase lines, coordination points and all the NATO and Russian symbols used on such maps.

Map.jpg

Mission commander should be able to draw new graphics and send them via datalink to own side maps.

Ground operations are based on such graphics and information and ordes are relayed with them.

This is important. The capability to add graphic and text overlays with attack sectors and phase lines, in conjunction with all the tactical simbology.

The cartography shown on DCS A-10C TAD should appear in mission editor and in some tactical display. At ground level it will be need, for navigation, higher scale topographic maps: 1:100.000, 1:50.000 and 1:25.000.

Edited by Xpto

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another vote for the ability to man AWACS, GCI or AEW&C aircraft!

cheers

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

Map.jpg

+ 1.000.000.000 :thumbup:

Was just about to suggest the same thing. I feel very strongly for the options to draw or at least insert correct symboles such as phase lines and axis of attack. Think Arma 2 almost got this stuff right

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Why?

Lol. It was actually just a fun remark - you know C&C, don´t you?

If the DCS Universe gets a new "strategy" component it will of course need all the good and fun features from classic strategy games. C&C happened to be a good strategy game when I was a kid and it had nukes...

And btw aren´t there already units in the game that can deliver nuclear weapons?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

I want to be able to get out of my plane, walk around, etc then get back in.

You could do external checks with this:D

Sorry if this is asking too much lol:)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Lol. It was actually just a fun remark - you know C&C, don´t you?

If the DCS Universe gets a new "strategy" component it will of course need all the good and fun features from classic strategy games. C&C happened to be a good strategy game when I was a kid and it had nukes...

And btw aren´t there already units in the game that can deliver nuclear weapons?

You need a Ghost Academy to be added before you can have nukes.

And yes there are aircraft in the sim that can carry nukes. In-fact a few of the weapons still say "TNT Equivalent: 200 kT".

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Nukes? Already exists ;-). Make a trigger with explode action and set the value to something like a billion or more... Burns half of Georgia. Funny thing though... It has a bug. It won't kill anything. Even units right next to it (at least used to be so, haven't tested lately).

- Battle Commander can save the mission progress.

- Battle Commander can edit the briefing during the mission.

- Battle Commander can put new units on the map (reinforcements during the mission).

Then we will have more than just "missions" ;)

+1000

;)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

We do need a radio interface for all ground units so the player on that unit can select frecuencies as we do in the A-10C or the Ka-50. This way we can use TARS.

Without this I am afraid that unless Headspace gets real creative, in mission with CA human ground units, A-10C and Ka-50 pilots would have to disable TARS and fly without it in order to whisper to the ground units the old fashioned way.

Just a "generic radio interface" that can be used in any ground unit even something like this where we can dial the frecuency

0.jpg

Hello!

As a german i would like to see the Marder IFV with Milan and the Fuchs APC (called TPZ in DCS) with Milan and MG3. It has up to three MG3 7,62mm or up to two MG3 plus Milan.

Why are there some units deleted? Like KC-10? In DCS BS1 they were still there. And please give the Su-33 the Moskit again.

Marcus

Edited by schroedi