Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

"Nothing has changed" from Wags who has in his sig "Everything is subject change".

Don't want to be insane with flies but...

Sounds quite philosophic, isn't it?

Keep good work ED. I'll be there when it's done...

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ED's busy making su27 6DOF 3D cockpit , be patient !

I wouldn't hold my breath for that unless they managed to find a third party which would provide such an opportunity. It is more likely they're trying to iron out all the bugs and glitches before releasing the game - which are there as a result of new features introduced. Even slight change in code requires lots of testing so..

The only gripe I have with ED is that they announced the game for september and had us waiting with the baited breath for almost the whole month before telling us it ain't gonna happen. I know it was not their intention to do so and that they want to release a polished product..but still feels kinda dissapointing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

DCS : MATURITY

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

:megalol::megalol::megalol:

Sorry.

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

^ Did you think his comment was funny?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

I wouldn't hold my breath for that unless they managed to find a third party which would provide such an opportunity. It is more likely they're trying to iron out all the bugs and glitches before releasing the game - which are there as a result of new features introduced. Even slight change in code requires lots of testing so..

The only gripe I have with ED is that they announced the game for september and had us waiting with the baited breath for almost the whole month before telling us it ain't gonna happen. I know it was not their intention to do so and that they want to release a polished product..but still feels kinda dissapointing.

The problem is if they don't give an estimate, we keep asking when it is going to come. And when they do give an estimate... we feel disappointed. Either way, we won't be happy till its releaesd and once it is released, we won't be happy for other reasons. :p Either way, we will never be satisfied. lol

Anyways...yeah...I agree...the Su27 cockpit is too optimistic. I would be happy if they even update the sukhoi external models which look like they are from Flanker 2.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

OK. Last question.. will it install in program files, or program files (x86)

This is the final buy or not buy question.. (running 64)

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

It is a module to DCS World...it is going to install in the same folder that the rest of them do. :doh:

Key Features of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 include:

• A DCS World module that is compatible with DCS titles.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is a module to DCS World...it is going to install in the same folder that the rest of them do. :doh:

Thanks! Guess that would make 2 releases of this one? :huh: None the wiser, except install dir! With a hope It's 64 .. even though I forgot if the BS2 and A10 where 2 releases

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Why don't you just install it wherever you want it to be installed?

All my ED stuff is under G:\Eagle Dynamics\

Yes. The way you sound offended makes me think you must have felt targeted. ;)

I'm more offended at you winking at me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

You're easily offended, aren't you.;)

Only by the pretty boys :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Muhammad Ali

ok guys i can highly reccomend some group therapy. heres how it works, when FC3 is realeased, you will all jump in my server, me in my Su-33 and you in whatever other crappy plane or helo you like or even a tank / sam...

then i will repeatadly shoot you out of the sky or into the ground over and over again

I call this S77th Missile Therapy and its been proven to be 100% effective

Our Therapy session are held every Sunday (aussie time) or saturday night (us time)

It will be 64bits executable.

Thanks a lot for clearing it up!!

I'm a bit.. well.. for once drunk for real.. and it's 07:30 in the morning! :joystick::doh:

Ironic.

Pinpointed! I tought the 'DCS: Maturity' quote was well ironic also. Just headed the same direction.

BTW, if we, the community, were not cry-babies towards ED announcements, moderators would have nothing to do... ;)

And like many other here I'm reading forum each day so it's always nice when we can laugh (virtually) together in this educated forum. Always positive, never personnal.

(Another thing is that I try to take care on what I post because I'm not native english, so I try to avoid confusion. But if I'm going mistaken, just tell... positively :smilewink: ).

• Like 1

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

You are in desperate need for some "News"....?!

Here is one:

There is a very high evidence that ED is working to implement a Real 6DOF cockpit for the A-10A.

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\View\Server.lua line #66

limits_6DOF[su_27] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[su_33] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[su_25] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[su_25T] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[MiG_29] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[MIG_29K] = {x = {0,0},y = {0,0},z = {0,0},roll = 0}

limits_6DOF[A_10A] = {x = {-0.02,0.7 } ,y = {-0.15,0.35} ,z = {-0.26,0.26},roll = 90}

All values are normally zero when it's a default FC2 cockpit.
Edited by PeterP

Don't toy with us Peter. :p ....really? F*** YEA!!! :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|