1.2.4 & UH-1H - AMAZING!!!!!

Anatoli-Kagari9

I had a whine once before and was directed to the correct path so to speak.

Irrespective what the cost, if you're a lover of the product than cost has no bearing.

My 2 cents worth.

Fearless

DCS: BS 2, DCS: A10C, DCS: CA, DCS-P51-D, DCS: UH-1H

I too thought the 50 bones was a bit steep - but I figured due to the licensing agreements with Bell they was going to be a bit of a premium attached to the pricing.

:pilotfly:i7 7700K, GTX1660, 32 Gig-o-ram, Win 7.

Cant belive how biased you all are, 1 side says its to cheap cause its AWESOME OMFGGGG.... 1 side says its way to expencive and belsimtek is greedy, can we stay reasonably?

I bought it cause i wanna support belsimtek hopeing they do more modules.

What i simply dont see is how you guys can compare KA-50 or even a-10C to the Huey? these 2 ships are FAR more complex then then the Huey, they got a magnitude more systems.... apples and pears....

I found the 49€ a bit steep cause it realy is a BETA and the Huey's systemes are not all to complicated, on the other hand it is the first private module, Bell made some troubles i read and these are private people working hard for the Huey.

Please do me a favour and stop ranting at eachother for reasons why people cant safe up 49€, compared, you are a poor sausage. keep that in mind.

P.S.: The Huey is great, well done Belsimtek. I will continue my support in any way.

Edited by ericoh

Throttle can not be assigned to an axis (at least I didn't find how to), but that's fine :-)

Don't know if this has already been addressed but I didn't have time to go through 7 pages to check right now...

The throttle is called "corrector" or something like that in the Axis Assign page. It's right next to collective.

Why is it so hard for everyone to grasp? You are not paying $49 for a BETA... You are paying for the full product and receiving it while it is still in BETA form..

Stop saying it is too expensive for a BETA as that is not the case at all..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

How many of us have spent much more for MSFS or X-Plane add-ons in the past?

Don't remind me! LOL

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I understand that $50 is a lot of money. I wish it were less, but consider what we are getting - A very realistic simulation of a complex aircraft. Also, this is not a game like COD that will have huge market share.

We want companies to write super realistic high end modules, but there needs to be something in it in terms of reward. these are people with talent in related to aviation. in aviation, $50 is just enough to pay for two minutes worth of variable operating cost in a real UH1H, that is if you already own it. Seriously, these cost over $1500/hr to operate, and most of that is just fuel and Mx.

If it's too expensive for you now, it'll probably go on sale eventually and you can grab it then. I think though, for what it is, $50 is a truly a bargain.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

I found the 49€ a bit steep cause it realy is a BETA

It's also a pre-order for the full version. When it's out you don't spend another cent.

Some of these comments are unbelievable. It's $49 for crying out loud, not $490.

I am extremely happy with the results after just one night of tooling around and blowing things up. Take-off, flying, hovering, landing are all challenging, fun, and immersive. Miniguns are great too! I will get years of enjoyment out of this. If this is just a beta, it can only get better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seriously! The people who are going to buy DCS Huey already bought it... with such a small niche..if they lower the price for preorder, there is no way they can make up the costs involved in development. Such complaining...no one complains when other game companies make sequels at full 60$. Just don't buy it if you can't spend it...thats it.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

It's also a pre-order for the full version. When it's out you don't spend another cent.

Some of these comments are unbelievable. It's $49 for crying out loud, not $490.

You name it. When i think at the price of my TM Warthog with pedals and MFD, its really a bargain.

the quality of the Huyey is unquestionable, that's no doubts.

but the quality of the current ... 'terrain' is

and that's what turns me away from getting it at the moment

Sad but true. Would be an instant-buy if there would be a jungle-map. Waiting urgently for some map-updates, also a desert-map would be nice for the A-10...

Edited by Gigidang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flew the Hokum last night with a friend who's teaching me fly it... on =STP= Dragon's Weapon's training...

...it was sheer pleasure seeing this fatty helos sifting arround, spitting their minigun bursts, the airfield covered in tracers... :pilotfly:

It was a weird sense of pleasure, flying two Hokums by a Huey with one A-10 landing on the crossed airstrips below us... we are growing... just notice the number of servers... :thumbup:

It is all magnificent... so...

shut-up-and-take-my-money2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Going off topic a bit and showing my age also, but I recall back in the day...

Atari 2600: ZAXXON, closest thing to simming for me at that time, was $75. Crappy pixel graphics & did not resemble anything near the

arcade version, but still fun to play. Did I mention crappy graphics?? ;)

Today we have this wonderful DCS world to help usher in the UH-1 for $49. My goodness we have come a long way in quality of game play & graphics at a cheaper cost. I tear up :cry: in excitement :thumbsup::clap: for what we have today.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Have bought it, tried it out but getting intermittent game freezes so it is heavy on the cpu. I have an i7 intel dual core 2.1ghz processor with 8gb ram and 2gb shared graphics.

Fearless

DCS: BS 2, DCS: A10C, DCS: CA, DCS-P51-D, DCS: UH-1H

$49 is a bit too much :(

I would have posted in the cost discussion thread on the other page but the thread was closed. I agree price is too much, had it included additional terrain map or something more I would bite just because it looks interesting, but for a single vehicle (yes I know how much work went in to it), I'll pass too or wait for a good sale. I can live without it but honestly at 29.99 I would have bought just out of curiosity and support of additional add ons. Sorry guys it does look nice though.

$10 overpriced for under $40 I would buy it for a hell of it

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO