DCS F-35A

Wags

I'm in for $56 more... Now, looking forward.

I hope there will be a K.I. section soon as sub-forum.

Good luck K.I.

It would be a rather empty section, don't you think.

... Once the kickstarter is done information on the project will only be available to our founders. We want to work with and for those guys that got a dog in the fight - we will build this together. We also want to get guys onboard with early training documentation, decisions about training and combat missions, number and names of squadrons, and we want to stand up squadrons on our servers. Once this round of funding is over - we are going into our cave, with our founders, and build the finest fighter in the DCS world.
  • Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a rather empty section, don't you think.

Yeah, but they could still do weekly intel briefing for the rest of the community to keep them informed.

It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just enough to keep the naysayers from posting about vaporware every other week....

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I'm in for 50 as well. Looking forward to seeing this project take off.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

If you actually look into what the plane can do, it will surprise you. Everyone is so quick to judge, but not learn. And BTW, alot of pilots here say they would take a F-35 over their other mounts any day of the week. We have pilots who have flown the F-16, F-18, A-10, F-15E. And as I said, they would rather have the F-35, then those. Something to think about....

Did they mention why they prefer the F-35? Was it for the avionics or is that just based on the way she handles? Just curious, I am very interested in what the actual pilots have to say. Btw thanks for your contributions to this thread, beau. It's nice having a SME around to provide some real world knowledge.

Did they mention why they prefer the F-35? Was it for the avionics or is that just based on the way she handles? Just curious, I am very interested in what the actual pilots have to say. Btw thanks for your contributions to this thread, beau. It's nice having a SME around to provide some real world knowledge.

Its actually both, the avionics and the handling. Its a good plane to fly, very responsive, and the avionics are outstanding. They also know everything is a work in progress as we make great strides to bring them the latest and greatest. But with every upgrade/mod we do, they just like it more and more....

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He guys, im reading the whole thing! I don't want to miss something I'm at page 60... But i want to say something for the people who are yelling for a 100% simulation.

I want a simulation too, but please not 100%.

If you want that, that means you have to act like a real pilot! Nobody will do that. Look at the payload at the most A-10C...

And if you start, the plane is ready to fly right? That is not realistic... Who put all the weapons on it?

And please after you crash one A-10C, deinstall the game and never touch it again! Because you are dead now, if you would play it again that's too much arcade! :music_whistling:

And can we please keep this thread clean now, I don't want to hear this whining anymore. This is a new project, and all of you guys should be happy about that!

• Like 1

I believe our F-35 pilot here said something to the effect of flying the F-35 today is like flying an F-14 in 1903....

Can you ask them how the LM simulator compares to the real F-35? I imagine they would have put some time into it.

Since KI is trying to get the opportunity for some or all of he OPEVAL team members a flight in the LM simulator, it would be nice to know how "close" it is to the real thing...

For those that do get the chance, it will help in the development of the flight model during OPEVAL if people have an idea of what it flies like.

He guys, im reading the whole thing! I don't want to miss something I'm at page 60... But i want to say something for the people who are yelling for a 100% simulation.

I want a simulation too, but please not 100%.

If you want that, that means you have to act like a real pilot! Nobody will do that. Look at the payload at the most A-10C...

And if you start, the plane is ready to fly right? That is not realistic... Who put all the weapons on it?

And please after you crash one A-10C, deinstall the game and never touch it again! Because you are dead now, if you would play it again that's too much arcade! :music_whistling:

And can we please keep this thread clean now, I don't want to hear this whining anymore. This is a new project, and all of you guys should be happy about that!

Agree. Lets give our support guys. I think we have done the 'its classified' 'its unrealistic' 'its not 100% fidelity' bit to death here. I challenge the nay sayers to read KI's website and kickstarter page in full then tell me hand on heart they dont know what they are talking about. These guys are pro and have as much or more experience of sims than a ED, and certainly on very sensitive programmes too. There is clearly enough info available to be getting along with. And if you think your flying a full 100% sim from an aircraft and weapons systems that are fully declassified then guess again coz A10c is probably somewhere between 75-85% fidelity.

Still concerned? Well consider this: Do you really think ED would support and allow a company to use the DCS tag? A tag that is rapidly coming to be a benchmark symbol of quality for HiFi sim modules? Further do you think they would let it into DCS world if it didnt meet ED's own high standard? At the very least people should have faith that ED will protect their own product.

Lets give our support to a new developer the same way as we did VEAO (doing highly sensitive 5th gen Typhoon) and coretex (doing highly sensitive 5th gen F/A18 E). Come on guys show a bit of love and dont put negativity into the world.:thumbup:

-Sharpe

Edited by Sharpe_95
  • Like 1

8371725598_4d9f59b50a_o_zpsdf289f28.jpg

Is there any way to get it in 1920 x 1200 lol

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

From their facebook DCS F-35.

I'm very happy to announce that beaupower32 (F-35 Crew Chief) has been appointed CO of the OPEVAL test squadron. I'm sure he will be putting together a staff very soon. We hope to have Mr. beaupower32 - appoint flight leads to support squadron test flights in different geographic areas as well. We are all so very pleased that beaupower32 has agreed to take a leadership role in this squadron. We plan on starting flight operations on the Kinney Interactive servers shortly after funding is complete. Please check back for details.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

8371725598_4d9f59b50a_o_zpsdf289f28.jpg

It's to bad Yuma didn't start getting F-35s a few months earlier, I would have loved to have seen one before I got out.

Sooooooo, I would like to volunteer to be one of the flight leads when we get our F-35 squadron up if Mr. beaupower32 is going to be the CO :D

Let's do this! :thumbup:

I won't ask to be a flight lead since I've never played outside of single player, but I'll gladly be someones wing.

You can't kick *** without tanker gas

Sooooooo, I would like to volunteer to be one of the flight leads when we get our F-35 squadron up if Mr. beaupower32 is going to be the CO :D

Let's do this! :thumbup:

I'll partake of some Flight Lead action as well...