Just seen Video. :O

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ED is lucky most of us don't really think that way. Imagine the dent in their sales if we actually waited until we had completely mastered one aircraft before buying another. :lol:
Well, get this, I bought the A-10C back at the big Christmas sale and have spent a whole 5 minutes on it. < waiting for incoming bricks to be thrown at me > Mainly because I don't have the big, fancy joystick to play it. Or TrackIR. < waiting for more bricks > So, I really shouldn't be buying any more modules. I'm sure I'll succumb though. :) The Mi-8 does look incredible.

Well, get this, I bought the A-10C back at the big Christmas sale and have spent a whole 5 minutes on it. < waiting for incoming bricks to be thrown at me > Mainly because I don't have the big, fancy joystick to play it. Or TrackIR. < waiting for more bricks > So, I really shouldn't be buying any more modules. I'm sure I'll succumb though. :) The Mi-8 does look incredible.

Why do you think I ended up with a Warthog and TIR, once you have several aircraft it seems to justify, or at least make a good excuse for, the purchase of the hardware. :D

EDIT: No bricks, I had BS1 for at least a year before I actually spent any time in it (actually it was BS2 by then).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If I buy the Mi-8, will I turn in to a Hip-ster....? *GIGGLES*

Just for that, you are not allowed to have it! :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hi guys, I've just watched the video of the startup the EB posted a few days ago, what can I say. WOW, it looks like you guys have done it again, while I admit I wasn't too sure about the MI8, primarily because its not an aircraft I know anything about, or even considered before.

However after seeing this video, Damn I'm looking forward to conquirng her, I don't think I've ever seen a heli cockpit with so many switches, so it's gonna be a great challenge learning to use this correctly.

Thank you is all I can say, Thankyou for opening my eyes and giving us another stunning helicopter.

I look forward to seeing her on my flight line.

Cowboy10uk

+1 That sums it up for me too.

I just hope there is an option for English labels for that forest of switches!!

Old dogs and new tricks .........

I hear tomorrow'll be the special date

when y'all be rockin with the MIghty eight!

And when yo see me cummin and hummin that rotor up ahead

yo better start runnin and gunnin or else yo be dead

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Really great. Congrats Belsimtek devevolpers. You really work very hard and put products very fast in working beta. Looking forward to see Huey and Mi8 finish and to see whatelse you guys have for us. It must be the best times in DCS for rotary fans.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

And when yo see me cummin and hummin that rotor up ahead

yo better start runnin and gunnin or else yo be dead

And tomorrow we will all be calling in sick

and be home playin with our mike and stick

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Great work Belsimtek team!

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face when watching that video.

Edited by number3

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

I hate to be a rain on your parade guys, but do you realize that 1.2.6 must be released prior to Hip?

As 1.2.6 will be open beta, we were told that we'll learn all the details in due time. And since there was no info on the beta yet, like how it will actually work, how to opt in and out, how to report bugs or maintain several installs in parallel, I'm not overly optimistic about it.

Really, don't mean to spoil the fun, but in order to enjoy the Hip on Monday, quite a few things need to happen in the following 24 hours.