BACKERS - READ ME

Dolphin887

Before Koss' infectious panic spreads: Currently just under 60 backers should have received e-mails (People who sent in last are getting them first, as I'm working top to bottom).

IF the MiG-21 is live (I can't even check myself right now due to lack of time) -- please endure a couple of hours while I work as quickly as is possible through the backer list and send out keys. This is a manual process and I need to be very careful so as to not make any dumb mistakes (e.g. sending the same serial out to two people.)

Thanks guys.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Koss' infectious panic spreads: Currently just under 60 backers should have received e-mails (People who sent in last are getting them first, as I'm working top to bottom).

IF the MiG-21 is live (I can't even check myself right now due to lack of time) -- please endure a couple of hours while I work as quickly as is possible through the backer list and send out keys. This is a manual process and I need to be very careful so as to not make any dumb mistakes (e.g. sending the same serial out to two people.)

Thanks guys.

Thats the suprise for backers.... thank you ... its realy something special.

Thanks guys.

Don't worry buddy, the panicked portion of us is a small majority, I dare say. We've waited years, we can wait the last few hours too.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Backers register your key on ED site, link the license to your account. launch DCS there is an update out. Once updated go to Module manager, it will tell u you can DL mig 21!

it then closes DCS and launches the updater (installing mig 21 I assume)

Edit: Yes it works, Mig 21 is installed!

Edited by luza
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Backers register your key on ED site, link the license to your account. launch DCS there is an update out. Once updated go to Module manager, it will tell u you can DL mig 21!

And if i have no key yet????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Like 1

And if i have no key yet????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well your at work as you have stated. I can see now why you have so much negative rep with only 40+ posts:)

And apologies for calling you a troll ;)

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In other news, I (and several buddies) can confirm that we have both the patch and the MiG-21 installed and working. I didn't get the automatic patch, so I had to run the updater.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Thanks guys.

How many backers? :D

IIRC I sent the email when there was like 2 or 3 replies to the thread... could be a long wait ;)

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Edit: Yes it works, Mig 21 is installed!

Correct, worked for me, too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!