SATAC 2016

FLANKERATOR

One round would take about 25-30min minimum (about 15-20min for take-off, transit there and back and landing, 10min for combat). So one match takes about 1-1.5 hours minimum. If the fight isn't a pushover, it could take 20-30 min for the fight part which adds 30-60min at worst to the total match duration (2.5h at worst). Maybe about 2h per match would be a realistic average duration. You need a break between matches, maybe 20-30 min, so two matches a day would require about 4.5h (6h at worst). Especially on 17th when there's another event happening where people might need to be able to get, over scheduling should be avoided.

I updated the script a bit (doesn't need mission restart between rounds anymore) and created a beta version of the final SATAC competition mission. I also created a training version of the same mission with airstart 40 NM away from bullseye. As per instructions from Frostie, I made the bubble slightly smaller, it now having 90km inner radius instead of 110km (ie. it's now different from the mission Frostie posted).

SATAC zone check_2-9-2016.lua

SATAC 2016 mission.miz

SATAC 2016 training version.miz

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Fixed bubble timer not resetting after one side has bubble control and both sides have vacated the bubble

-Fixed error in log message time codes

-Changed M-2000C to start hot to enable it to take-off as quick as FC3 planes.

SATAC zone check_3-9-2016.lua

SATAC 2016 mission.miz

SF Squadron

Hello @lonewolves who signed up and will sign up.

Please keep in mind that you need atleast a team of 6 people to participate. I would kindly ask you to create a team and announce a teamleader to us.

Plaiskool Lonewolf F15

LowBlow Lonewolf F15

Echo Lonewolf F15

Lonewolf

TIGER

AIRCRAFTS: F-15 / SU-27 / Mirage 2000C

lonewolf

Dr. Goose

F-15

Squadron: Lonewolf

Callsign: Croncat

Aircraft: SU-27 F-15c

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

Updated the bubble rules script with changed logic after discussion with 51st. Now 5 min. rule only applies to the round start. If all the bandits have been shot down or exited the bubble and no other bandits are eligible to enter the bubble, bubble control is awarded immediately and winning team can RTB without needing to wait for the 5 min. This change requires the script to be reset with mission reload after each round. This is not completely tested yet (requires multiple people to do it) so if anyone finds bugs please report. Also warnings about entering or exiting the bubble stop after winner and RTB is declared. I also added game master slot for referee so he can monitor the battle.

I'm still using the older version of the script in the training mission so the script and hence mission doesn't need resetting. I added extra Flanker slots with more chaff (120 chaff, 72 flares) to the training mission.

SATAC zone check_5-9-2016.lua

SATAC 2016 mission.miz

SF Squadron

Hooooliiiii

Ok let's make this team if TIGER and GOose are ok.

Plaiskool

LowBlow

Echo

Croncat

TIger

Dr Goose.

And i will take the lead.

Moliiiiiii!

In and ready for tasking

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Hooooliiiii

Ok let's make this team if TIGER and GOose are ok.

Plaiskool

LowBlow

Echo

Croncat

TIger

Dr Goose.

And i will take the lead.

Moliiiiiii!

Great!

Looking forward to it. Pick a name :)

Edit: OOPPSI...didn't see Rage's post

Edited by holimoli

Hey guys,

Sorry for being MIA. I was on a long holiday and just came back today and just finished dealing with some legal matters. Tiger, thanks for mentioning me. I would like to participate as a lonewolf but I am 100% OK with being a reserve as my participation on Saturday is uncertain.

Hey guys,

Sorry for being MIA. I was on a long holiday and just came back today and just finished dealing with some legal matters. Tiger, thanks for mentioning me. I would like to participate as a lonewolf but I am 100% OK with being a reserve as my participation on Saturday is uncertain.

You can only participate in a team of atleast 6 people. I added you to Plaiskool's team.

@Plaiskool: Please let me know a team name :)

Thanks.

This is probably the final version of the SATAC mission. We tested the scripts by flying one round like a competition and everything worked as supposed to.

I baked all the necessary options into the mission and re-saved it so you should be able to automatically get all the correct settings from the mission file when you have that option enabled. ("Use these options for all missions" is unselected.) All the host should need to do is set the server settings (export, event messages, etc.).

SATAC 2016 mission.miz

SF Squadron