Removed

CptSmiley

Hello folks!

These are the changes that have been submitted to ED for release. So it is guaranteed that these will be available on next update:

Bug fixes:

- safety paddles remain up for AI

- Intercom fuel switch broken

- Texture mapping issue (cockpit)

- Document handler issue (cockpit)

- "Boule" Pole position cold & dark: incorrect

- "Boule" bank angle issue

- Rockets (PPA) - problem with PAR

- V/UHF Panel Issues

- Missing kneeboard texture on pilot's body model

- Multiple bomb release quantity bug.

- BGU bomb release bug for pylons in the wing root.

- Wrong knobs/switches orientation.

New Feature:

Belouga - BLG 66 bomb definition (WiP / Non Functional)

Great,

step by step to the final release :thumbup:

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this great plane/sim do we expect an update?

Is it going to be automatically downloaded in DCS or can we expect a notification?

also,

Do we ever expect a 2000-5 upgrade in the near future?

Thanks

We regularly submit updates to ED. They are released on ED's update schedule. We have no say on that.

As for the M-2000-5, we have no plans on it at this time. We have plenty of aircraft to work on. We are already working on the Harrier.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Is it going to be automatically downloaded in DCS or can we expect a notification?

also,

Thanks

*Sniped by Zeus, or better: His lightning was faster

About the -5, NO, too much classified data to simulate it

New Feature:

That's great to hear! I can't stand these Rockeyes anymore thumbup.gif

(I know, it's just the definition so far, but that's the first step)

also,

Thanks

What Zeus said. You can find official notifications of updates here: https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105

They will be part of the automatically downloaded DCS updates.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

We are already working on the Harrier.

And I want to prepurchase her please. M2000 rocks but I wanna wobble..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Hello folks!

These are the changes that have been submitted to ED for release. So it is guaranteed that these will be available on next update:

Bug fixes:

- safety paddles remain up for AI

- Intercom fuel switch broken

- Texture mapping issue (cockpit)

- Document handler issue (cockpit)

- "Boule" Pole position cold & dark: incorrect

- "Boule" bank angle issue

- V/UHF Panel Issues

- Missing kneeboard texture on pilot's body model

- Multiple bomb release quantity bug.

- BGU bomb release bug for pylons in the wing root.

- Wrong knobs/switches orientation.

New Feature:

This is great customer service to inform the bugs to be repaired etc forehand. Now it is easier time to wait them to be delivered us! :D

Question, does this mean the rockets/A-G gun pipper is now correct:

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

thank you for the reply, please define ..."ED"

ED is Eagle Dynamics, the company that makes the DCS World simulator.

The M-2000C module is made by Razbam, a separate company. So Razbam implement this specific aircraft module, but integration into the game as a whole and distribution to customers is dependent on ED. Most commonly they release updates on Friday but there's no official schedule for them.

Hello folks!

Looks good, Zeus! I hope you get the Mirage ready soon. Only a few features and weapons left, as far as I can say. I don't know the status about bug fixes, overall.

And then: The Harrier! :pilotfly:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still cant uncage backup ADI on cold start - anyone else having this issue?

Have you tried powering it up? (I didn't had time but they say it works afterwards)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=176844

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

As of today, still releasing an extra bomb. For example, select 2 to be released and it releases 3 bombs.

I thought this was meant to be fixed in the latest release notes.

Due to a SNAFU those fixes weren't submitted in time for the release. Sorry about that. :(

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Due to a SNAFU those fixes weren't submitted in time for the release. Sorry about that. :(

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong !!

Also, another problem...

1. For DCS 1.5.5 When you load all MK82 SE, or all BLI if you press the BFI/BLI selector, the lights for the BFI/BLI selector do not illuminate. The lights for the selector to the left illuminate instead as shown below. In that screenshot I have pressed the BFI button, but the lights illuminate for the selector where the MAG indication normally is.

2. Also, for DCS 1.5.5, another problem in CCRP is that when I select the MAGIC SLAVE/AG Designate, I do not get a cross, but I get a horizontal line instead.

I tested DCS 2.0 for the same problems...

For DCS 2.0, I get the same as problem 1 above.

For DCS 2.0, I do get the cross when I select the MAGIC SLAVE/AG Designate for problem 2 above.

Screen_161117_154737.jpg.c829aeee58944b2eb386e9c358a5181b.jpg

Edited by speedbird5

Hi all, I've updated the title post with the latest set of pending changes/fixes, enjoy!

Great stuff, thanks! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi all, I've updated the title post with the latest set of pending changes/fixes, enjoy!

Great :thumbup:

Deadline for 2.03 Nevada?

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

Great :thumbup:

Deadline for 2.03 Nevada?

That's up to ED and not in RAZBAMs hands ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Played around with the Mirage yesterday. How does one get the backup attitude indicator to work? Uncaging it does not remove the "OFF FLAG" on the left side of it and it does not move at all. Is there a power switch for it somewhere? The manual doesn't mention any such thing, only uncaging it.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Has anyone noticed just how easily the Mirage defeats IR missiles?

Multiple instances from me and others of a Mirage 2000 not even being aware of an R-73 inbound, and the missile literally veers off at the last possible second, even though the Mirage wasn't maneuvering or using countermeasures.

Its almost as if what ever the IR missiles are tracking is disconnected from the model.

This happens so many times and its very frustrating. Defeating missiles while pulling hard maneuvers and dumping flares is one thing, but having missiles miss on pilots that didn't even know it was coming is infuriating.

I also have noticed that the Mirage has the ability to "tank" multiple missile shots before going down. Again, many such cases of this have been seen by me and many others. Mirage gets hit by a missile, loses only its nose cone and continues flying without issues.

Sorry if this has been reported before. If it has, please let me know so I can pass the word to my buddies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]