English version out?!?

matthew798

For the buy of the all versions and language of DCS:BS, ED gift you pilot doggy (in spanish "perrito piloto") :D

...what a gift?! me?!? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

I thought this wasn't supposed to come out until next year?

Crazy Russians. :D

I hoped that it will be in this manner secretly.

...XMAS gift is arriving :thumbup:

- oh SF... StarForce will active with the downloaded games also...just like with online version of Flaming Cliffs !

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Doh! I just bought the russian version yesterday! :( well I guess I got 2 copies now hahaha.

heheheh I got the Rus ver last week too - always the way - but even at $75 (50 + 25) its a great price for what you get - look at it in terms as price per hour of pleasure - its a steal

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Yeah, I bought the russian version to help support ed and to learn how to fly the darn thing before the english version was released. Should we uninstall the russian version?

Thanks

Indeed best process to switch and what files to backup would be good - please ED

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Everybody start spreading the word around on other forums you go to! DLing now.

Nate

HAHA I already did. I told about 4 friends about it, and posted it on about 3 other forums already =P I have more to post at too :thumbup:

I cant wait to get home and download/install it. Thats what I get for buying it at work >.<

Ducky

If i purchase the English version, can i activate it using my Russian CD Key? The reason I ask this is that I would have two working english versions.

I want to run one copy on a second PC as a server, to which I connect via LAN IP and other players connect via internet.

This is how I ran my EECH1/2 servers so my client input didnt effect other players, and I could come and go as i pleased. Also my main gaming PC would not be tied up all the time the server was live.

tempting not sure if i should hold off till the hardcopy arrives.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I can't understand the people who doesn't mind to buy Russian version, then English version and the the DVD version. I think that the right thing will be to have a disccount of the English version if you have already bought the Russian version. I've just yesterday bought the Russian version and nobody told me that I could wait 2 hours to get the English version. Please, be logic and ask for a disccount if you bought before the Russian version, I think we support DCS as well, buying the English version with a disccount.

If i purchase the English version, can i activate it using my Russian CD Key? The reason I ask this is that I would have two working english versions.

I want to run one copy on a second PC as a server, to which I connect via LAN IP and other players connect via internet.

This is how I ran my EECH1/2 servers so my client input didnt effect other players, and I could come and go as i pleased. Also my main gaming PC would not be tied up all the time the server was live.

I'd like to know as well. got the russian wersion and have now D/L'd the english and thinking of the exact same setup.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

im no expert but wouldn't each key be tied to each download!

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Thanks ED and DCS!

I bought the Russian version and now purchased and downloaded the English version. Once the CD/DVD version is out I'll get that one too!

Thank-you for this great sim and we look forward to and support ongoing work in the DCS battlefield modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I imagine you would just use two of your english activations at the same time in this scenario?

Nate

I think this could be a copyright policy violation ... 1 serial ... 1 used product: the license you buy is for the USAGE and not for the OWNERSHIP.

To tell the truth this is only an European Community standard common license policy and it is not the truth icon7.gif

Bye

MaxTow