DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit

TO

DCS World\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\Uh-1H

AND

DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Sounds\Aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit

TO

DCS World\Sounds\sdef\Aircrafts\Uh-1H

It works for me!

Awsome!!! :megalol: Thanks man...works like a charm. :thumbup: Rep coming...:joystick:

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

thanks buddy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

This thread is the best update today for me TurboHog! Thanks. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Move the whole folder or copy and past the files inside the folder to the new one.

The whole folder TimeKilla.

Cheers TurboHog, just tested and works a treat,

Mick. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

Move the whole folder or copy and past the files inside the folder to the new one.

Copy paste is what I did. But the folders in the mods\aircrafts\huey\sound don't do anything so you can delete them. Don't know if the auto-updater is going to like it if you remove the folders.

'Frett'

Copy paste is what I did. But the folders in the mods\aircrafts\huey\sound don't do anything so you can delete them. Don't know if the auto-updater is going to like it if you remove the folders.

I just copied and left the original "non used" folders.

I think the autoupdater could get confused if they are removed.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

works not

Did you move the whole "cockpit" folder and not just the files in it ? Wasn't sure first what to do myself...

Hast Du auch den ganzen "Cockpit"-Ordner rüberkopiert und nicht nur die Dateien daraus ? War mir selbst erst nicht sicher wie's richtig ist...

Did you move the whole "cockpit" folder and not just the files in it ? Wasn't sure first what to do myself...

Hast Du auch den ganzen "Cockpit"-Ordner rüberkopiert und nicht nur die Dateien daraus ? War mir selbst erst nicht sicher wie's richtig ist...

Da is der fehler geil danke... hatte den ordner nich kopiert.

Best Regards Marder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]