The Armée de l'Air Française's Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France" involvement in

Prowler111

Here is more information regarding The Armée de l'Air Française's Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France" involvement in the DCS M2000C enhancement:

While it has been recieved by some with a justified skepticism, This is not something that has just happened, this has been in the works behind the scenes with reviews from the French Air force, approvals from Generals, Commanders, and Captains of various squadrons on multiple bases expanding future aircraft.

As of right now we will have full base access, access to active pilots flying the aircraft every week, access to simulators, equipment and documentation that can be shared to public knowledge under the Armée de l'Air Française strict and severe information disclosure policy. These are aircraft that are in active service, information is VERY sensitive to all parties involved. Reason why it's taking this long to fix and or enhance our DCS module.

In the next month we will post videos, pictures of our initial base visits, and other information as our partnership expands. This is a real and absolutely incredible task we have worked hard to give you DCS pilots the best and most authentic aircraft possible.

Wow. This sounds amazing.

Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see future posts ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Cool thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Fantastic news.

I hope all this access to new information could rise the M-2000 level of realism to a new degree.

Thanks a lot.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Look also on the comments at razbam's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/RazbamSims/posts/

User - Is the secrecy the reason we likely won't ever be able to get a 2000-5 or a 2000B/D?

Razbam Simulations - the world is full of surprises

2000-5 confirmed?pilotfly.gif

I dont think, just polite reply ;).

Too many modules in Razbam plans but I agree, D version or 5F will be nice or.... Rafale :D!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I dont think, just polite reply ;).

Too many modules in Razbam plans but I agree, D version or 5F will be nice or.... Rafale :D!

Rafale i would love to, but i think there is waaaaaay too much classified info about it to have a really realistic model :cry:

Rafale would be amazing but realistically this beauty is only doable on a FC4 basis

But Prowler holy **** this is absolutely amazing! Let's hope you guys transfer it into a leading product!

Whish you guys all the success this effort deserves

Edited by Pasquale1986
typos

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

In the next month we will post videos, pictures of our initial base visits, and other information as our partnership expands. This is a real and absolutely incredible task we have worked hard to give you DCS pilots the best and most authentic aircraft possible.

exactly what I've asked for

daaayum

I'm starting to feel that two years ago I've chosen the right module to return back into DCS with ...

this is getting even more interesting

Just to settle it, NO Rafale in the foreseeable future, at least not from us

still, 2000D, 2000-5 confirmed !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like they (EC 2/5) started to flight. Picture from his profile from Today :):

31784235_1023993044415005_5522969334361620480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=eff0b0b107fae1df4d5f3e957bfba404&oe=5B8F1C06

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Excellent news. Looking forward to getting some front line feedback.

What a tease... M2000D would be awesome. I'm on the wrong side of 60 so sooner rather than later would be nice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I'm back to the same hyped state than when module was announced !!

2000-5 would make 2000C useless IMO (but i would still buy it !), 2000D would be great

As a 2000 lover, any 2000 stuff would be great :D

oh, I thought it was you before who told me 5F can be equipped with a TPOD after a tiny upgrade at an airbase ?

I never told that.

Maybe it's true, I don't know.

But I never saw a Mirage 2000-5F with anything else than fuel tanks, Magic (at the beginning) and Mica.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I never told that.

Maybe it's true, I don't know.

But I never saw a Mirage 2000-5F with anything else than fuel tanks, Magic (at the beginning) and Mica.

Well I guess most of us are ok with that. Please bring it on.

Good luck Razbam

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze