Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

Over the past few days I have had the opportunity to put together a few hundred VoiceAttack Commands specific to the F-14B by heatblur. Here you go!

Right now we have the:

Jester ClickAttack

Startup VA Profile

Iceman VA Profile

Jester Nav, Tacan, and Radio VA Profile

Jester Data Link and Crew Contract VA Profile

Jester Air To Ground VA Profile

Jester BVR and CMS and RWR

Kneeboard files

A comprehensive READMEE

Community Additions

Fully Modeled DCS Comm Menu

That's Everything!

Ok, they are not "packs" anymore. Something up with VA. Get 'em while they are hot!

Download Here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308776/

Donate here!

fx01mgW.gif

100% of all donations will go to purchasing modules to make even more profiles! (For example, the up and coming F-16...)

Jester ClickAttack Demo

Jester BVR, CMS & RWR Demo

Jester Air To Ground Demo

Bailey's Startup VA Profile for the F-14B Demo

Bailey's Iceman VA for the F-14B Demo

Jester Radio, Tacan, and Navigation Demo

Jester Data Link and Crew Contract Demo

That's it except for some updates and what not. (Mainly when they get more stuff under the WVR Menu) Drop by time to time for any updates. See ya!

~Bailey

FAQ

Q- How do you un-bind F11 and F12 keys?

A - If you have loaded the keybinds.diff.lua file, you should not have to worry about it. But, if you want to make sure:

1. In DCS go to Options, Controls, and select your desire plane in the dropdown menu on the upper left.

2. Press F11. If the menu snaps to the bind for F11, it is bound. Right click F11 on the menu and click "Clear Combo". F11 is now unbound.

3. Do step 2 for F12.

4. Press "OK" on the lower right of the menu to accept changed. Done!

Edited by Bailey

Perfect work !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Thanks for putting this together. I was thinking of starting one myself. For some reason though, the commands aren't working for me. I can see in the VA panel that the spoken commands are recognized, but Jester never pops up or responds. Likewise, when I tell the chief to hook us up, The camera changes through three airport cameras and then he only hooks up the air supply. None of the default key bindings have been changed for DCS or the F-14. Not sure what gives.

Bananimal's DCS Mods and Skins

Thanks for putting this together. I was thinking of starting one myself. For some reason though, the commands aren't working for me. I can see in the VA panel that the spoken commands are recognized, but Jester never pops up or responds. Likewise, when I tell the chief to hook us up, The camera changes through three airport cameras and then he only hooks up the air supply. None of the default key bindings have been changed for DCS or the F-14. Not sure what gives.

Hmmm, that is most definitely odd. Lets try 1 step at a time. Make a voice command called "Menu" and have it press the key A. Does that work? Thats is what the command "Jester" does, but it presses A twice. Hmm, maybe i set the key press rate too fast for some computers to recognize it. You can try slowing that down too from 0.001 sec to something like 0.250 sec.

~Bailey

Ok, all the links have been updated. Please make sure to unbind those F11 and F12 keys in DCS. They are used to create some initial conditions when using the DCS radios. The startup features wont work with those bound.

~Bailey

Hmmm, that is most definitely odd. Lets try 1 step at a time. Make a voice command called "Menu" and have it press the key A. Does that work? Thats is what the command "Jester" does, but it presses A twice. Hmm, maybe i set the key press rate too fast for some computers to recognize it. You can try slowing that down too from 0.001 sec to something like 0.250 sec.

~Bailey

I tried a different machine and here is what I got.

~Bailey

Thanks very much Bailey!

I have not used voice attack as yet but did purchase it in readiness for the turkey!!!

Salute!

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

excellent - will give this a shot tonight - thanks for the effort :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

this is awesome. are u going to add the radar and stuff next?

That's the plan. I might wait till the next F14 update for that one as there are some odd things about the BVR and WVR menus that I hope get fixed.

~Bailey

~Bailey

F11 and F12 resolved the startup issue. Active Window was not set for the output and that fixed the Jester issues. Thanks for the help.:thumbup:

Bananimal's DCS Mods and Skins

F11 and F12 resolved the startup issue. Active Window was not set for the output and that fixed the Jester issues. Thanks for the help.:thumbup:

Sweet! Thank you for letting me know about that F11 and F12 thing and also letting me know how you fixed the other problem. I'll have to add that in my troubleshooting bag of tricks.

~Bailey

You may want to check the Jester "Check" command. It's missing the LCTRL+4 part of the command.

For some reason, I thought that "Check" was defaulted to LShift+A, so I didn't mention it. It has now been mentioned and all files have been updated.

Everyone, make sure that you have bound "Check" in the DCS F14 to LShift+A.

Thanks for pointing that out.

~Bailey

WARNING: I'm bad at all of this.

HOW... do I edit Vaicom/add Voice Attack commands?

I have tried to use the "duplicate" button on Viacom commands and add a new syntax (command), but this doesn't seem to work.

Vaicom seems very specific on /"ground power on"/

However... I would prefer to have multiple requests like: "Chief, turn on the ground power", "turn on ground power", "Turn electricy powery thingy on", ect..."

How can I add voice commands?

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

WARNING: I'm bad at all of this.

HOW... do I edit Vaicom/add Voice Attack commands?

I have tried to use the "duplicate" button on Viacom commands and add a new syntax (command), but this doesn't seem to work.

Vaicom seems very specific on /"ground power on"/

However... I would prefer to have multiple requests like: "Chief, turn on the ground power", "turn on ground power", "Turn electricy powery thingy on", ect..."

How can I add voice commands?

I have near zero experience with VIACOM, as I do not own that software. I would guess that VIACOM does not allow you to change it commands, although I do not know that for sure.

As for voice attack, the first few pages of the manual do a very good job of showing you how to make commands and understanding how they work. https://voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf

Check out the Jester Startup VA profile. That has what you are asking for. You can copy and import the commands into any other voice attack profile that you desire.

~Bailey

Good news! Just released the Jester Data Link and Crew Contract VA Profile. Check it out and make sure to get it from the first post of this thread.

~Bailey