Patch 1.0.2 for "DCS: Black Shark"

Ulrich

This patch adds multiplayer compatibility between the Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2. As such, either game can host a multiplayer mission that both products can fly in.

Several additions and a few bugfixes have also been included in this patch.

For a more complete list of changes and improvements, please refer to the readme1.0.2_en file.

You may download the patch from the 1.0.2 EN page, http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/patches/dcs_bs_patch_1.0.2_en/

Please note that the most correct way of 1.0.2 install is:

1. Install clean 1.0 release version and activate (or have activated and not deactivated 1.0 or 1.0.1).

2. Install 1.0.2 patch.

Please check the path of 1.0.2 patch install to avoid questions and problems.

For those who have "BS installation not found, patch installation interrupted" message (it may appear in case your Operating System was reinstalled):

You may install release version again, it will not ask you for activation, and 1.0.2 installer will found it. Or you may like to add registry stings with a path to 1.0 version yourself:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, 'Software\Eagle Dynamics\BlackShark', 'Path', BSPath

or something like

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, 'Software\\Wow6432Node\Eagle Dynamics\BlackShark', 'Path', BSPath

for 64-bit Win-7 OS.

1.0.2 patch or new install of 1.0.2 version do not require new activation if your version wass activated already.

Edited by Panzertard
updated url for download
  • Like 3
picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ulrich, and thanks a lot.

When spanish, russian, german, etc. patch will be ready? there seems only english is.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

No Russian version?

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi Ulrich, and thanks a lot.

When spanish, russian, german, etc. patch will be ready? there seems only english is.

Russian version is uploading and other localized versions are in development and testing.

This patch adds multiplayer compatibility between the Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2. As such, either game can host a multiplayer mission that both products can fly in.

Several additions and a few bugs have also been included in this patch.

For a more complete list of changes and improvements, please refer to the readme1.0.2_en file.

You may download the patch from our server.

Thank You !

- - - - - - - - TO FLY IS HEAVEN. TO HOVER IS DIVINE - - - - - -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing in the readme about fixing the sound engine....

What happened ?

BROADCASTING RADIO STATIONS

Broadcasting stations in game are not accessible any more. This restriction has appeared in connection with a new sound engine introduction.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

"Black Shark game not found! Installation interrupted!"

Perhaps because I did install a new OS and activated the old installation.

Do I really have to re-install BS now? I already used so many unlocks because of corrupt installations, CPU changes and especially failed re-activations (with deactivation-key)

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

this is good news. I will now have to go and edit a few of my FC2 missions to add in the KA-50.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

"Black Shark game not found! Installation interrupted!"

Perhaps because I did install a new OS and activated the old installation.

Do I really have to re-install BS now? I already used so many unlocks because of corrupt installations, CPU changes and especially failed re-activations (with deactivation-key)

You may install release version again, it will not ask you for activation, and 1.0.2 installer will found it. Or you may like to add registry stings with a path to 1.0 version yourself:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, 'Software\Eagle Dynamics\BlackShark', 'Path', BSPath

Edited by Ulrich

Thanks Ulrich!

I'd go for the regedit-solution.

However, didnt work yet.

You mentioned

lockOnPath

I guess you wanted to say the path to Blackshark?

I created a Eagle Dynamics Key in Software, a Blackshark Key in the ED key and there a string called Path with the value D:\Spiele\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50 (which is my BS install dir)

Didnt work so far. Do you see my mistake?

Edited by Atelophobia

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Didnt work so far. Do you see my mistake?

Do you have a 64-bit OS? Then try to use

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Eagle Dynamics\BlackShark

key.

Can't see any other mistake now, maybe reinstall will help faster?

Edited by Ulrich

Great job ED! The problem is, I can't try it this weekend...

Downloading and seeding on torrent.

BROADCASTING RADIO STATIONS

Broadcasting stations in game are not accessible any more. This restriction has appeared in connection with a new sound engine introduction.

Sort of shame but I rather want the spanking new engine! I assume the internet radio mod still works.

Can't see a mistake now, maybe reinstall will help faster?

Yes Ulrich, I will re-install :)

Thanks for your quick replies!

Thanks everyone! I've been looking forward to this and am really happy it came before I have a (very) brief holiday in a couple of weeks. Will be enjoying ED products for a long time I reckon.

See you in the skies as they say

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll