Release??

Revan

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it comes out tuesday, because all big gaming things come out on tuesdays. (please?, pretty please??)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, I know that there is a lot to do and a ton of pressure to do it as quickly as it can reasonably be done, please don't think I am trying to rush.

That being said, it is indeed June, I am not asking for a release tomorrow but the projected release is listed as May/June and with that being the case, I suppose I am wondering if things are still on track for a June release (as in, any time in June really)?

Release dates are tough to deal with, I fully understand but we are at that point where it would be good to know where we all kinda stand.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Post like the above always remind me of this

LoL

Truth is I am as bad, I had a argument with a beta tester on another forum

Whilst waiting what seemed to be an eternity for a update that was delayed.

Its funny Milsims tend to attract older better educated costumers.

but behind it all, a lot of us are just big kids

Who just cant wait for Santa to arrive,

Personally I think that's part of the fun waiting for a update or new release.

I am starting to check this forum twice Daly for information on the release.

Some thing to keep in mind when it is released. LoL

Edited by Marko321

About planned release date /June 2014/

A lot of question concerning the release date spread all over the forum - so here is the updated information about our release procedure and plans.

We informed the Eagle management we want to release later this month, which was well received. In order to do so, we need to pass internal quality checks with the Eagle. This is in all parties interest: ensure mod quality, integration stability and players satisfaction.

The module will be available for the Eagle internal tests tomorrow (09. June). We don't know how much time the Eagle will need for their tests - but I assume anything up to 10-15 days (could be much less). Note that the Eagle needs to check the level of integration of 21 to DCS core, and perhaps extend their code to fully support it. On the other side, they might send some feedback or implementation requests which we need to implement. In such case, we will provide updated mod for further tests in very short time; we usually patch the mod in max 12-24 hours, usually much less.

If all goes according to our plans, we will be ready at the end of this month (anywhere from ~20. June +). There are things we can't anticipate. This is our plan, and we will try hard to follow it.

Mod should be initially available on the DCS site for download. If all goes well, we might go for the Steam later.

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 3

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

players satisfaction.

I'm sure this won't be something you need to worry about, judging from the forum comments :megalol:

On that note, thank you Dolphin! This is what we have been waiting to hear!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

A lot of question concerning the release date spread all over the forum - so here is the updated information about our release procedure and plans.

We informed the Eagle management we want to release later this month, which was well received. In order to do so, we need to pass internal quality checks with the Eagle. This is in all parties interest: ensure mod quality, integration stability and players satisfaction.

The module will be available for the Eagle internal tests tomorrow (09. June). We don't know how much time the Eagle will need for their tests - but I assume anything up to 10-15 days (could be much less). Note that the Eagle needs to check the level of integration of 21 to DCS core, and perhaps extend their code to fully support it. On the other side, they might send some feedback or implementation requests which we need to implement. In such case, we will provide updated mod for further tests in very short time; we usually patch the mod in max 12-24 hours, usually much less.

If all goes according to our plans, we will be ready at the end of this month (anywhere from ~20. June +). There are things we can't anticipate. This is our plan, and we will try hard to follow it.

Mod should be initially available on the DCS site for download. If all goes well, we might go for the Steam later.

fantastic news!

Edited by Cobra847

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |