FC3 update 128 has made game unplayable

clean install win 8.1 pro 64, clean install dcs 128.....

many gauges on fc3 planes now don't work .

unable to taxi as steering is screwed up. very wide turns.

I have been a loyal consumer to dcs for many years, but this cuts it for me.

fix this crap or refund our money. its getting old waiting for dcs to provide what I paid for. fix what you sold before developing new headaches :(

if the makers of battlefield 4 can be held accountable in us courts then so can dcs.

Win 10 Pro X64 Asus Saberthooth fx 990 r2, And FX 8350 4 Ghz, Gskill DDR 3 2400 Mhz 2x8 16 gigs, Samsung Pro 500 SSD x2 2TB WDC Black Edition X2 24x SAMSUNG DVD+R ANTEC HPC 1200 Watt PSU ANTEC 1200 CASE TM-HOTAS-warthog 07029 :pilotfly:

F-15? Hold down s.

If you're not satisfied with 1.2.8, you can easily rollback to 1.2.7.

Lastly, even if displeased, you are still subject to the forum rules so please adjust your vocabulary accordingly.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

clean install win 8.1 pro 64, clean install dcs 128.....

many gauges on fc3 planes now don't work .

I have been a loyal consumer to dcs for many years, but this cuts it for me.

fix this crap or refund our money. its getting old waiting for dcs to provide what I paid for. fix what you sold before developing new headaches :(

if the makers of battlefield 4 can be held accountable in us courts then so can dcs.

Use this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 to revert to an older version.

I use 1.2.8.26123 .

And win 8 is a not the greatest for gaming. I use win 7.

By real bad you mean more realistic and harder to fly, then yes... it is really bad.

:thumbup::megalol:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

By real bad you mean more realistic and harder to fly, then yes... it is really bad.
:thumbup:

He should try the TF51D we got for FREE on 1.2.8 its really bad too :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

my apology to all i may have offended.

after many hours of upgrading then install os and such then installed 1.28 and well you know the rest of the story. :doh::helpsmilie::mad::cry: reverted to 127

Win 10 Pro X64 Asus Saberthooth fx 990 r2, And FX 8350 4 Ghz, Gskill DDR 3 2400 Mhz 2x8 16 gigs, Samsung Pro 500 SSD x2 2TB WDC Black Edition X2 24x SAMSUNG DVD+R ANTEC HPC 1200 Watt PSU ANTEC 1200 CASE TM-HOTAS-warthog 07029 :pilotfly:

how is an F-15 with AFM Bad/Unplayable?

I will never go back to the SFM F-15, ever.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

how is an F-15 with AFM Bad/Unplayable?

I will never go back to the SFM F-15, ever.

Just made a little video of how cool the FM is..as it late I'll upload it tomorrow.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

And win 8 is a not the greatest for gaming. I use win 7.

Could we all please stop spreading this terrible misinformation please? Thanks.

I have 237 Steam games. 236 of them work flawlessly on Windows 8.1.

edit: The one game that doesn't work happens to be the worst game that I ever paid money for - The godawful 2011 Top Gun game that I don't miss one bit.

Edited by KesMonkey
To add additional info

well like i said in post all fc3 plans have gauges that now don't work, Auto pilot now don't work, nose steering is broken,(very wide turns only) just to name a few. any how after reverting back to 127 all problems gone. Oh and windows 8.1.1 rocks

Edited by Attackron46
spelling

• ED Team
all fc3 plans have gauges that now don't work

Could you be more particular?

Auto pilot now don't work

If you are talking about F-15: Did you read FAQ? There are some restrictions for autopilot to work.

nose steering is broken,(very wide turns only)

If you are talking about F-15: As was written above, did you try to press and hold S key? There is nose gear steering system modeled. By default nose wheel turns only to 15 degrees, but holding S key makes it turn to 45 degrees.

well like i said in post all fc3 plans have gauges that now don't work, Auto pilot now don't work, nose steering is broken,(very wide turns only) just to name a few. any how after reverting back to 127 all problems gone. Oh and windows 8.1.1 rocks

Gauges work fine for me on all planes but I'm on Win7, why don't you state which gauges you're having an issue with.

Nose steering requires you to hold down button 's' to activate so this is your mistake and not a bug.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org