Mirage F1

Iberian

I am afraid it will be the Spanish edition, either it is good or bad... ;)

maybe because dev are spanish. also perhaps because they are a smaller team with not as big resources,it was simply more convenient for them to examine a local F1EE cockpit , and being able to consult with former spanish F1 pilots, in thier own tongue, vs traveling abroad.

even if it is spnaish i still hope they at least put in the effort to add different nations skins ( at the very least nation of origin : France) . Otherwise many other players from countries that used an F1 variant of some sort might be disappointed. i think if you can represent more airforces with the same type of airframe than its gives more flexibility to mission creators, as well as garners more sales of the module.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Hey there. Please also remember the South African Air force used the F1 extensively during the Angolan conflict. We used the AZ and CZ variants and it was named the Vlamgat meaning ( Flaming Hole) :lol:. I'm sure fellow South Africans like myself would greatly appreciate if the the SAAF skins could also be included even if its a different variant that's created.:music_whistling: If this was already mentioned I apologize.

f1_cz_7_1.jpg

Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz , 32gig ripjaw ram , Asus Strix RX480 OC 8gb , Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Asus ROG VIII Ranger Z170 Motherboard.

Hey there. Please also remember the South African Air force used the F1 extensively during the Angolan conflict.

Ja ek wil heel graag ons Mirages in DCS sien :thumbup:

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

The DCS level of simulation requires privileged access to the aircraft (or other vehicle) being simulated. We should always expect smaller, third party developers to primarily invest their time and resources on aircraft (or other vehicles) they can have physical access to without spending huge sums of money traveling abroad.

I want beer, who's with?

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I like the green / brown over blue camo. SAAF F1 looks kickass with the modern scheme. What I would give for both CZ and AZ variants...

Im afraid we would never see the AZ variant, it was only made for RSA, thus getting access to systems etc to model I think might be a tad hard? but i might be wrong, it would be most awesome getting the AZ with its 14 bomb load out going hehehe!:pilotfly:

Im afraid we would never see the AZ variant, it was only made for RSA, thus getting access to systems etc to model I think might be a tad hard? but i might be wrong, it would be most awesome getting the AZ with its 14 bomb load out going hehehe!:pilotfly:

The AZ's systems are still classified and the IP for it is owned by some South African company. So yeah, we getting nuffin' there.

The AZ's systems are still classified and the IP for it is owned by some South African company. So yeah, we getting nuffin' there.

Well, Gabon has a couple. So maybe ask them :)

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Hold up, why the new thread? The one directly underneath is the F-1 thread, which has all the info thus far in.

Oh I thought that was just one made up asking whether it's there or not, plus I thought my request would be unheard if I posted it there since it's so long

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Oh I thought that was just one made up asking whether it's there or not, plus I thought my request would be unheard if I posted it there since it's so long
I don't think there will be a lot of news about the Mirage until the C-101's are out the door. A lot of people are anxious to have those completed first before new projects are tackled.

• 3 weeks later...