BACKERS - READ ME

Dolphin887

I did... but it messed up somehow (see http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130305&page=2)... probably that's the reason.

Looks like I'll have to do it all over again. At least I did some backups of my config changes as soon as I made them, but it will take several hours to redownload all the stuff.

€: Trying a repair right now... if that doesn't work, redownload (FTPs want an auth, but HTTPs are fine). Wish me luck the that repair fixes it. Much less GB :D

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a Backer I dont have a Key.

This is bad people, after so many delays and LN team not giving the early access we paid for.

I was suspicious this could happen. And this probably is what is looks like, a move to force anxious bakers to buy another key.

For what? A maximum of 300 backer and $15,000?

SHAME ON YOU LEATHERNECK, you wont have a cent from me again as a baker, no mater what excuse you come with!!

• Like 6

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

This is bad people, after so many delays and LN team not giving the early access we paid for.

I was suspicious this could happen. And this probably is what is looks like, a move to force anxious bakers to buy another key.

SHAME ON YOU LEATHERNECK, you wont have a cent from me again as a baker, no mater what excuse you come with!!

I really hope you're not serious. Honestly.

As for progress:

I'm currently at 126/~350. Working as fast as I can..

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Perhaps you didn't follow topics about Mig 21. If you had you would know that Leatherneck didn't get any cent from backers. And AFAIK keys are still being sent. I didn't received mine yet.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Well, I'm struck with a 12+hrs redownload of the whole sim now, I bet you'll all have your keys a lot earlier.

Also who expected it to come out today already? I thought I had to wait another day... but well, I have to because of those utterly slow servers.

Shame on ED... as soon as there's something not 100% original in the DCS folders, the updater seems to crash up the whole installation.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

As the biggest detractor here, I can say I am very pleased so far. Got my Key, used the instructions in this thread to download, install the update and the mig and everything is working just fine.

Flew her for 2mins, flys nice, Got lots of reading to do (which is a good thing)

Well done.

• Like 1

You got to be kidding me. :doh:

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

DCS: World standalone has just been updated.

DCS: MiG-21 exe has just been downloaded and installed.

Mail checker set to check for emails containing the key every minute.

Meanwhile... there's no need to be upset. Everyone sit down, relax, and go watch a MiG-21 documentary.

:D

EDIT: Screw the documentary! The key arrived! Leatherneck, you have my eternal gratitute - and a guaranteed Steam Key purchase as soon as I can get some extra funds running.

Edited by Stealth_HR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D