Interview with Leatherneck Studios

Count Sessine

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, then J-37 viggen it is :D

Btw why are you guys so hyped for the Tomcat? Whats so special about it?

There are quite a few people that think all jets that have replaced it and taken over in US Naval avition (both Hornets, the F22) are inferior to the Tomcat. It's a pretty badass jet, it was just extremely expensive which cut it's service short.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

listen up children if you look closely at cobras avatar it could only mean 3 things...

an Su-25TM - because of the gooses round and humped face...

an AH-64D - because of the "i could give a f***" half closed eyelid used on the apache...

or

an F-14A - because of tom cruse... and topgun...

it all makes sense now... the universe is unfolding...

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

well wait if you look up the "blinded by me you can't see a thing" with military aircraft it brings up an F-35 helmet... the f-35 is used by the marine's...

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

No posts for over 12h what has happend guys?

The trail has gone cold I guess!

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

No posts for over 12h what has happend guys?

After 40 pages. I think we beat the horse on almost every topic. We are all just waiting to find out whether the most glorious announcement in DCS history will be made, or we realized the biggest trolling has just happened

So Leatherneck, when are you guys announcing the F-14 officially????

(I am assuming that this is not some huge, horrible, and twisted joke)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

So Leatherneck, when are you guys announcing the F-14 officially????

(I am assuming that this is not some huge, horrible, and twisted joke)

I think I would cry :protest:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

400th post, and we still don't know what the next module will be! Leatherneck is just so great at driving us completely insane with anticipation! :megalol:

I know, I'm a terrible person.

Given how adept Cobra is at leading us on, taunting, and coyly hinting at things, you can assume he probably possesses a phone directory's worth of numbers from local women.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Given how adept Cobra is at leading us on, taunting, and coyly hinting at things, you can assume he probably possesses a phone directory's worth of numbers from local women.

Probably he wooes all of them with singing "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'".

With Rudel singing along.

92030-Tom-Cruise-sunglasses-smile-gi-NM5o.gif

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Probably he wooes all of them with singing "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'".

With Rudel singing along.

92030-Tom-Cruise-sunglasses-smile-gi-NM5o.gif

:megalol: You made my night, haha thanks :megalol:

Edit: Funnily enough I've actually performed this routine with a friend at a night club and I must say I had success. :D

Edited by 26-J39

What, no more hints Cobra???

not even a reveal of what plane you guys are working on? (hopefully the F-14 or an F-4).

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51