F-15C rolling to right after take off

Glimmerman

That would be through the comms menu. Ground Crew. Rearm and Refuel. But you only get the option on a ramp start, I believe.

Oh, ok. Thanks for that. I feel kind of ridiculous now not realizing what he meant. :doh:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Oh, ok. Thanks for that. I feel kind of ridiculous now not realizing what he meant. :doh:

:) Until he mentioned that, I'd never even considered it in SP. I've always associated it with MP.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Azrayen's solution seem solve the rolling problem both on F-15 and Su-27.

The Eagle dosen't rolling to right anymore, but the fuel in the external tanker still can't be used by engines. The number of the fuel quantity is zero when use Lshift+D switching to any external tanker.

Hope ED can fix this bug.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This didnt work for me. I tried it last night, and it will still roll right...!

Was you aircraft clean (no underslung payload at all) when you entered mission?

Azrayen's solution seem solve the rolling problem both on F-15 and Su-27.

There is a problem on Su-27 too??

The Eagle dosen't rolling to right anymore, but the fuel in the external tanker still can't be used by engines. The number of the fuel quantity is zero when use Lshift+D switching to any external tanker.

Hope ED can fix this bug.

I'm sure they will. It was just introduced (and discovered).

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

There is a problem on Su-27 too??...

If there are weapons on the pylons, there is a very slight yaw to the left or right. I had thought that it was introduced purposely. But I guess I'm wrong. When I get the chance, I'll try loading weapons on the tarmac and see if the yaw disappears.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

F-15 tanks

DEAR D C S :helpsmilie:can you please fix the $#^%in bug on the F-15 fuel tanks / mi tactic is to get high fast and engage than haul ass. ( I get up date and I get a bug? whats up whit that. now I got to change tactic :(

IF I DIE, I WELL DIE WHITH HONOR OR DIE WELL

not a horrible tactic, but pretty plain. maybe you could use the chance to change stuff up...

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Yay another thread about the fuel tanks :D

There are at LEAST 4 threads about this now.

If you would have taken 2 mins to look you would have found out that we know about this and it is being worked on as fast as possible!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Hi all,

I'm not used to complain or blame anybody.

ED is doing a great job with DCS and maybe this is the best air combat simulation product in the market actually.

They are also very professional and they release both info updates and software updats very often. I can see how thay work hard on it.

And i think to be a good customer for them. I started buy their product since the Flanker 1.0 time!! I bought Flanker 2, FC1 FC2, FC3, Black Shark , A10C, P51D.....

So i think they would not offend if Iask a question....

How is it possible that, after so much beta testing, so much accuracy in taking their time to release their products (its verry common the answer to whom ask about the release dates "this product will be out when it will be tested and ready"),there are so much major bugs after every update? Once fuel tanks, once landing gears crashing on landing and so on....

I jsut want to understand what is behind this and what to espect in the future...will we ever have a finished product? At least something working properly, that time to time is little bit improved....not messed up.

This just wantd to be a constrictve critic, with all respect for their workers and thei professionality.

Thanks for attention :)

I was wrong I was in a hurry I should have taken the time to look on the forums (YES) For that I do Apologize / also I meant not to apply this game sucks in fact I eat dcs up I love this game / nothing out there can beat it

IF I DIE, I WELL DIE WHITH HONOR OR DIE WELL

Just downloaded the new beta update and the F-15 issue was fixed in my install. Thanks ED for the quick attention to this. Know this, even the critics, of which I have been on occasion, still recognize that if it wasn't for ED, we would NOT have these high fidelity flight sims, if any flight sims at all. Thanks for hanging in there with us.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

at last i can take out the EAGLE from the hanger:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Rolling right since the update

Hi fellow simmers,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this?

Ever since the update, when I fly the F15-c, the plan will persistently roll left. At first I assumed it was my crappy joystick, but on several checks, and using RCtrl + Enter, it is clear that my joystick is not doing anything.

I've loaded up the SU-25T and it is not having the same problem, only the F-15. I haven't changed any other settings and it was working perfectly just before the update.

Any ideas? It makes dogfights impossible:tomato:

I've been having a similar issue too. In my issue not only is it rolling to the right (usually at lower speeds), but on the ground it veers to the right on taxi, even though everything is centered and wind could be at zero.

One fix I was told was to hit LCtrl + 3 to turn off the yaw compensation (I forget what they call it in the F-15... it is the equivalent to SAS in the warthog).

This works to stop the rolling (and visually you will see the tails straighten out properly), but something is still off I notice. Not to mention you CANNOT engage autopilot if this thing is turned off.

Hope someone else has a better fix.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch