can we have a February Monthly update :)

plehmann

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're heading to the old mill!

I'd say they're just trying to put some time between the Mig-15 release and the announcement of the F-14, so neither one is stealing the others thunder.

F-14 will always steal the spotlight. Especially from something like Mig-15.

The way this forum is going if LN don't have a Tomcat released in beta within the next two days they are all in trouble and may have to go into hiding.:lol:

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Lol, Released in Beta...........

Oh I wish. :pilotfly:

Whatever gets announced, I think it's gonna be a interesting few days on here. See what happens when you tease the hounds Cobra. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The way this forum is going if LN don't have a Tomcat released in beta within the next two days they are all in trouble and may have to go into hiding.:lol:

No brakes on the hype train.

But seriously, after all that teasing that went on for almost 6 months... It's the only right thing to do. :music_whistling:

DCS Modules should be announced like apple products : make the announcement today, have it out and ready to buy the next day.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yes, and I even studied fertilisers since Christmas to get the best loadout configuration

I hope you considered the cost/lb too! There are so many fields that need it, especially after all these years of no cropdusters in the Black Sea region we will need a lot of it! ;)

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

DCS Modules should be announced like apple products : make the announcement today, have it out and ready to buy the next day.

As soon as ED obtains the 500+ BILLION dollars of reserve cash (Like Apple has on hand) then pretty much anything is possible..

Without that cash.. Not so much...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

The greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation.

Negative Ghostrider; the pattern is full. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com