can we have a February Monthly update :)

plehmann

Kdx0de.gif
Edited by Dingo_Bob
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn´t enough with the great changelog list in 1.2.15 for the Mig-21 Bis?

Great additions right now for today in Public DCS version, plenty of things to test until February update.

Be patient.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Talk about leaving it until the last minute. Tomorrow is the last day of February, unless it comes out later today they're really cutting it close to the wire.

Even if they DO wait until the very last SECOND, that would still mean they are on time...

So how about everyone stop whining and at least not whine unless they MISS the date...

GOD GOD even if they make a date we still have to listen to whining that isn't even justified...

Give it a rest

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Are you going to release the newsletter today or tomorrow ? Please help save me my F5 key...

Tomorrow, very late.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Unless theyre working during weekends I would really expect this newsletter today! Please, giving us a newsletter for February in March is not ''professional'' at all..

Waiting til last minute. Its not about inpatience, its about words.

No, it is absolutely about IMPATIENCE

:doh:

RAMBO

If we didn't work weekends the MiG-21 would still not be out. Probably.

I hear ya and I feel your pain.. I am learning that no matter what day or how much info you put in a communication, folks around here will gripe regardless...

Hang in there!

RAMBO

1 Picture.

A single picture is worth a thousand words. Judging from prior interviews, The cockpit is where this Extraordinary team likes to start. I just want one picture of the the Tomcat Pit. It will answer so many questions! After that I don't need anything until it is complete. Honestly, I don't want any more to be said by LNS, it only brings out the crazy fanatics. We all know that LNS doesn't do mediocre. I can rest easy at night knowing OUR favorite Air Frame is in good hands. Thank you Leatherneck for your Hard work and dedication. It will be worth the wait. -Woog :)

I love leatherneck and will buy any module they make. But releasing a monthly newsletter at the very last day of the month is a weird thing to do.

Newsletters will float based on development goals for that time period. March newsletter could be released in Mid-March, for example (not saying it is -- just saying it might).

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Newsletters will float based on development goals for that time period. March newsletter could be released in Mid-March, for example (not saying it is -- just saying it might).

That's absolutely more than reasonable. I know you guys work hard and spend way more time than we deserve on these modules. Impatient people will be impatient.

However, (and this isn't directed specifically at you guys(just a general statement about announcements)) it seems ED has the best course of action when it comes to announcements. Take the F/A-18C for example. It's been confirmed, and it's a long ways off, but their announcement was essentially "Yes, we're doing the F/A-18C. It will be finished when it's finished." and that was that. Too much hype for an announcement/release can do more harm than good sometimes. Sometimes it's nice to get a tease, but after a while it causes people to become impatient if there's a lot of teasing being done, especially for something like a new project. ;)

My Specs:

Win 10 Pro 64bit/ i7 6770K 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4/ GTX 1070 SC/Samsung SSD

Warthog Stick/TWCS Throttle/TrackIR 5