Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - Februamarch 2015

Cobra847

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, is an F-14. Yee-hawww

F-14A to be more precise if that diagram is representing the chosen variant.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

?

I DON'T GET IT IS, IS IT ANNOUNCED OR IS IT JUST OUR EDUCATED GUESS?

Basically announced with the outline of an F-14 on http://leatherneck-sim.com/

Also previously they have shown a P-38, F5F Hellcat and close up shots of a Yorktown class WW2 carrier..

Edit: The F4U cockpit is throwing me off... How many planes are they making!?

Edited by Winter

and whom do they call baby ?:)) its kinda weird :D

The Navy has a special appreciation for their machinery. Anyways, if it's an F-14 I'm going to get it as quick as I can get it. (A/B or D, I'd pick any of 'em). What a beautiful aircraft. Awesome teaser, Leatherneck! :D

Cheers,

Yours Truly

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

6:30 EST over here. F5 key is broken. Time to use my ultra mouse powers and click the refresh button! (jk)

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

That gives us 90 minutes to try and guess the variant (A, B, D, Super Tomcat 21....)

Sorry for the amount of posting, but I'm just too hyped. Fingers crossed for a D-model Super Tomcat. A will still be absolutely wonderful. Leatherneck, if this is an F-14, this is going to be the aircraft I play the most. And also, if it's so...

my_body_is_ready.png

Edited by Harpoon

I am really looking forward to the Tomcat Finally a true modern multi-role aircraft. Good Word Leatherneck.

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly:

NSFW. I think this ^ picture creeped out like, 5 co-workers. lol

EDIT: Why does everyone think it's gunna be a tomcat? Was it just that blurry picture he used in one of his updates or is it a more solid educated guess than that?

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --