April, monthly news?

YoYo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had the March newsletter. The only one we are missing is the April one and April isn't over yet.

Nope you are confusing with "Februamarch" newsletter, I'm talking about this one:

Big backlog right now. F-14 Site + delayed March update up first.

The April newsletter will be posted before the end of the month.

Yes! Yes! Finally something semi solid in a while. Thank you Cobra, everyone's been getting antsy about this and DCS 2.0.

This should quiet people down a little. :D

The next monthly update will be before the middle of March – to compensate you for your long wait.

By then, it'll be a whole different conversation. ;)

Sincerely,

Leatherneck Simulations

:music_whistling:

Hope we can have the new product page on LNsims HP, and I don't think monthly newsletter is necessary.

> . >

And we just want to get some fun on the forum, however more new render pic and process reports are not bad.

Excited for the update. And Cobra thank you for the updates you've already given us!

We need to stay mindful of the fact that Leatherneck is giving us more info and updates than any other developer. So let's be a little less demanding and appreciate the insight they are giving us!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - Februamarch 2015

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139870

"That just leaves the elephant in the room.

The answer is Monday.

We will announce one of our new, advanced modules on Monday."

:huh:

He was referring to the official F-14 announcement with the exterior model renders. That announcement most certainly happened.

Cobra also mentioned an announcement of another module within a couple months (which is sometime in May since he said that in March).

Plus, seems that an April update is on the way (that sounds great!). LNS is still the best when it comes to communicating (from what I've seen).

It's hard to be patient when they are talking about game-changing stuff like maps and the F-14. I'm no good at waiting either...

-Nick

They have gone silient...I really wish they would just say, hey guys, here are the aircraft we have! Instead, they dont like us.

Just tell us what da module is an fuhgeddaboudit

:doh:

He just said a few hours ago:

The April newsletter will be posted before the end of the month.

I'm assuming they'll tell us what at least one of the other aircraft is.

I hope for mirage III.

The french mig-21 ennemy!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Big backlog right now. F-14 Site + delayed March update up first.I'm being stalked! Eeeek! :helpsmilie:

We are still missing the March monthly update, what happened to that???

The F-14 update was NOT a monthly update! Cobra wrote the above after the F-14 update!

"Monthly Update - Februamarch 2015" was in fact very late Feb update. It was 2 months between January & Februamarch updates.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

The F-14 update was NOT a monthly update! Cobra wrote the above after the F-14 update!

"Monthly Update - Februamarch 2015" was in fact very late Feb update. It was 2 months between January & Februamarch updates.

uh-oh :noexpression:

Perfect, then this next one is ahead of schedule... ;)

-Nick

Edited by BlackLion213

There is no March newsletter update as I fell ill in March, and the F-14 Update already covered most of the content therein.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/