C-101CC Update

Silver_Dragon

When are the "real" news update supposed to land? I like liveries as much as the next guy but I'm getting slightly worried about development pace and resources dedication, it has been 7 months, surely that calls for a bit more than paint jobs (as nice as they look). :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=119719&d=1436921380

With the just announced L-39 that is about to get released in a bit more than a month from now and with working weapon systems, PFM, both cockpits useable, I feel the C-101 is in dire need of real under the hood update.

attachment.php?attachmentid=119976&d=1437661875

Edited by Vivoune

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite, we aren't getting the armed version of the L-39 at launch either.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Not quite, we aren't getting the armed version of the L-39 at launch either.

Uboats's right, the L-39C announcement page does states "Detailed modelling of the L-39 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical and hydraulic systems"

Besides:

attachment.php?attachmentid=119972&d=1437661860

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all:

those are the bombs models of C-101 CC aviojet.

BIN-200

BR-250

BRP-500

CBLS-200 (4*BDU-33)

Awesome! I too would like to know how the Sea Eagles are working. Thanks for the update...please keep them coming!

Hawk? L-39? Nah...I think with what I've seen so far on the EB and updates on the CC the C-101 is going to be my preferred light attack a/c. Very excited to see it released!

For me the best between C101 ,Hawk and L-39 is C-101.

Not that the others are bad but I prefer C-101.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

For me the best between C101 ,Hawk and L-39 is C-101.

Not that the others are bad but I prefer C-101.

same here c-101 is only trainer ive bought or will be buying, just something about it i like. mine is gonna get a lot of hours on its virtual airframe once efm comes

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

Couldn't Aviodev release the CC version bit by bit ?

What I mean is instead of polishing every weapon and releasing it all at once, couldn't they polish the gun and release the CC with only the gun, then in another update add the bombs, then in yet an other update add the missiles ?

That way we don't have to wait months for the CC variant, and have something to play with while waiting the the next weapon systems :)

Couldn't Aviodev release the CC version bit by bit ?

What I mean is instead of polishing every weapon and releasing it all at once, couldn't they polish the gun and release the CC with only the gun, then in another update add the bombs, then in yet an other update add the missiles ?

That way we don't have to wait months for the CC variant, and have something to play with while waiting the the next weapon systems :)

Not a good plan... I'd rather get everything functional right off the bat.

Having the C-101, the Hawk and soon the L-39 I would have to say the C-101 is already ahead of the curve in development. They have the start of a great graphic model with functions near or at 100%. Once they have all hot keys implemented to work with 3rd party Hardware and some minor fixes they will be well on their way to a completed model. Should make it a little easier to bring the fighter version along fairly quickly I would think. As stated above the wait for a more completed functional model is usually the best. I would have to say however, the DCS models still in beta are usually 10 times of the finished products in some other sims.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Having the C-101, the Hawk and soon the L-39 I would have to say the C-101 is already ahead of the curve in development. They have the start of a great graphic model with functions near or at 100%. Once they have all hot keys implemented to work with 3rd party Hardware and some minor fixes they will be well on their way to a completed model. Should make it a little easier to bring the fighter version along fairly quickly I would think. As stated above the wait for a more completed functional model is usually the best. I would have to say however, the DCS models still in beta are usually 10 times of the finished products in some other sims.

They might be ahead of the Hawk, I couldn't say as I don't own it. But how can you compare it to the L-39? If the L-39 gets released as planned with everything that ED listed in their pre-order page it already is leagues ahead. It's not a competition though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They might be ahead of the Hawk, I couldn't say as I don't own it. But how can you compare it to the L-39? If the L-39 gets released as planned with everything that ED listed in their pre-order page it already is leagues ahead. It's not a competition though.

I do agree. ED's releases are solid. I was judging mainly from the graphics of the flight modules. Very nice and very comparable and I am sure that the Hawk will be of the same quality when completed as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
During these summer weeks we are going to tell you all the progress that we are making of the EB and CC version. We will be gradually giving you information about upcoming updates.

So the C-101 module's beta got released on January this year with, and I quote, "the C-101EB model now complete, with the light attack C-101CC version close behind." with "the Beta of the C-101CC scheduled to be released by the end of February 2015" and finally the Advanced flight models being already in development to follow.

As it turns out development didn't go too well considering in June we've been told "that the last couple of months has been complicated for the team".

In July this summer we've been told that you would be telling us all the progress that are being made on the EB and CC version. And be gradually giving us information about upcoming updates. Yet 7 weeks later we're well into September and all we got was a few skins.

Now a few days ago we are told that due to yet more internal problems Aviodev is sorry about the general project being delayed.

I don't want to come up as rude but I am seriously loosing faith in this project and in Aviodev capacity to deliver. At least to deliver in the near future, aka the year 2015. I was hoping you would post in depth news while DCS 1.5 beta is being released imminently and hoped for a massive C-101 update at that occasion but alas I doubt that will happen if the last 8 months are anything to go by.

I don't feel entitled nor angry, but my patience just wore thin and considering all the news we get every couple of months are mostly excuses about internal problems my hopes have been replaced by frustration and disappointment.

If ED would allow refunds I would have had my money back. I'm sorry, I hope I don't come up as offensive or impolite, but that's something I felt the need to convey.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If ED would allow refunds I would have had my money back. I'm sorry, I hope I don't come up as offensive or impolite, but that's something I felt the need to convey.

THIS

I'm flying since 1988 (Flight Simulator 3.0) :pilotfly:

Is it just me or are there a lot of people on here who complain to much about release dates and updates. I want to see the release of these aircraft as well, but good lord, cut the devs some slack. Things happen and we do not need to be spoon fed every time there is a delay. I suggest focusing on how difficult it is just to do your daily job and live life, then pretend to add a bunch of people complaining that you are not working hard enough or fast enough to please them. Take up the hobby of fishing and practice the art of patience.

To the devs, you guys are doing a great job and I look forward to your new aircraft. There are those of us, probably greater in numbers, who do not mind the wait and appreciate a solid release. It is the voices of those who complain the most you see, and the silence of the wise you do not. We got your back.

Robert

• Like 2

Let them take their time and get it right that way they don't have to constantly update it to try and get it right. I will be enjoying this plane when it is ready!

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Is it just me or are there a lot of people on here who complain to much about release dates and updates. I want to see the release of these aircraft as well, but good lord, cut the devs some slack. Things happen and we do not need to be spoon fed every time there is a delay. I suggest focusing on how difficult it is just to do your daily job and live life, then pretend to add a bunch of people complaining that you are not working hard enough or fast enough to please them. Take up the hobby of fishing and practice the art of patience.

To the devs, you guys are doing a great job and I look forward to your new aircraft. There are those of us, probably greater in numbers, who do not mind the wait and appreciate a solid release. It is the voices of those who complain the most you see, and the silence of the wise you do not. We got your back.

Robert

Amen

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]