Chuck's MiG-21bis Guide

Charly_Owl

Fixed. Thank you.

@Everyone If some of you have some tips for multiplayer (or tactics in general), feel free to share them. I'll implement them in the guide.

what about adding some most valuable pages of shamandgg's fathers' note to your guide (if can be translated to EN, that would be awesome)? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Some of you might experience a Error 429 when clicking the link. Something like

Error (429)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I will transfer my files to google drive and update the links when I am done. Last time I checked, there are no bandwidth limits with Google Drive, unlike dropbox.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nice job...still on the fence on getting the mig21, once my virtual unit lifts the ban

Personally, I didn't think much of the MiG-21 when I first heard about it. I did not take part into the Indiegogo campaign since I thought the MiG was just gonna be an old and bad aircraft in comparison to the F-15 and Su-27.

I changed my tune the second I stepped my (virtual) foot into the cockpit. Now it's one of my favourite planes.

It's something you need to experience for yourself to understand why people like it so much. If I were you, I'd do myself a favour and pull the trigger on this bird.

Worth. Every. Single. Penny.

Personally, I didn't think much of the MiG-21 when I first heard about it. I did not take part into the Indiegogo campaign since I thought the MiG was just gonna be an old and bad aircraft in comparison to the F-15 and Su-27.

I changed my tune the second I stepped my (virtual) foot into the cockpit. Now it's one of my favourite planes.

It's something you need to experience for yourself to understand why people like it so much. If I were you, I'd do myself a favour and pull the trigger on this bird.

Worth. Every. Single. Penny.

+1

MiG-21 really can beat any modern fighter, just need practise and certain tactics :smilewink: I like the challenge!

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

Another awesome guide, which is PERFECT for this Dyslexic simmer! Thanks Charles!!!

In step #2 of the Startup procedures you list 5 switches(Battery, DC Generator, Fuel Pumps 1,2,3), but the image has 6 arrows?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Another awesome guide, which is PERFECT for this Dyslexic simmer! Thanks Charles!!!

In step #2 of the Startup procedures you list 5 switches(Battery, DC Generator, Fuel Pumps 1,2,3), but the image has 6 arrows?

It appears that I am dsylexic as well ;)

Fixed.

Nice job...still on the fence on getting the mig21, once my virtual unit lifts the ban

Why has your unit "banned" it? And why are you allowing yourself to be regulated in your personal life like that?

• Like 1

Also, just FYI.. When I created a shortcut to the pdf on my Android Tablet with a book app, it names it 'DCS F-86 Guide'. Probably the title in the pdf information was not updated..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Why has your unit "banned" it? And why are you allowing yourself to be regulated in your personal life like that?

..., my squadron just put a ban on purchases until we get 2.0. There are 30 active players that are pretty disgruntled right now. Hopefully ED will give us what we want very soon .

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The day a squadron tells me what to buy or not to buy is the day I resign from this squadron. :D

I'm stopping the lads in my squad from reading any of your guides until you've released them for all modules. :D

We need them all yesterday in perfect error free spec. j/k

Fantastic work.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org