"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

Hi Barao,

Don't hesitate to ask questions in the chat when you connect, you'll see that they are a lot of people that will help you. The community is very mature and friendly.

You can also drop in the teamspeak to talk directly, don't be shy about english skill or accent, we have people from all around the world :D

Thanks,

- You use 1.5 or 1.5 Beta?

- Is the scenario realistic, that is, we need to take off and land during all missions?

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,

- You use 1.5 or 1.5 Beta?

- Is the scenario realistic, that is, we need to take off and land during all missions?

- Pretty sure 1.5 and 1.5 beta are one in the same at this point?

- New to their blue flag event... but all aircraft start on the ramp engines off, unarmed, and most of the time need to be fueled (Think choppers and a2g aircraft might be exceptions when it comes to fueling). In the event you survive your sortie you're expected to RTB to rearm / refuel to fly again... there is also a 4 life per 6 hours (correct me on this) limit as well, to not lose a life you need to RTB.

Hey, i'm under the Sierra Hotel squadron, i've updated my name from Level to TAW_Level

Could you please change it, also are statistics of players kept or something ;)?

Edit: I realized that i'm currently blue side by accident, mind changing it for me?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

- Pretty sure 1.5 and 1.5 beta are one in the same at this point?

- New to their blue flag event... but all aircraft start on the ramp engines off, unarmed, and most of the time need to be fueled (Think choppers and a2g aircraft might be exceptions when it comes to fueling). In the event you survive your sortie you're expected to RTB to rearm / refuel to fly again... there is also a 4 life per 6 hours (correct me on this) limit as well, to not lose a life you need to RTB.

Thanks man, That's all:thumbup:

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

Registration for BlueFlag

Lone Wolf

ColGray

Blue Side

F-15C A-10C

Edited by ColGray

The State Military (CVW-17)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VICTORY 104

F-14B BuNo 161442

VF-103

LTJG J. “Shades” Gray