Pre-Purchase NEVADA Test and Training Range

KEULE

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I got over my tantrum about being 3 short days late ordering the A-10c to qualify for the free map....

Ordered! I'm sure it will be worth every penny and it's a decent deal with the two free campaigns, I've been looking forward to some nice missions for the F-15c anyway...

Haha, I bought A-10C exactly on 21-02-2011 (1 day late) and just pre-ordered. It IS worth every penny and I even feel bad a bit for not paying the full amount ;)

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

C'mon man! You know Area 51 is just a History Channel Urban Legend. ;)

Truth is, Vegas doesn't exist either ... it's just a Murage! :megalol:

You are right, I mean its not like some of the largest Air Force/Military training events happen there or anything ;)

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Albatros needs DirectX 9.0c? What gives? I thought Albatros was being released with 1.5 and since 1.5 is the EDGE renderer it would require DirectX11?? Does that mean that 1.5 will not be coming with the Albatros?? :huh:

Well I think that it means that you will be able to fly the Albatros in the old version if you will not decide to upgrade to 1.5. You will loose on the graphics but it will be the only option for people who do not have HW powerfull enough to handle 1.5.

That raises one question though. Will ED keep the last Dx 9 version somewhere for dowload or will it be ditched all together when 2.0 goes live?

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

• ED Team
Well I think that it means that you will be able to fly the Albatros in the old version if you will not decide to upgrade to 1.5. You will loose on the graphics but it will be the only option for people who do not have HW powerfull enough to handle 1.5.

That raises one question though. Will ED keep the last Dx 9 version somewhere for dowload or will it be ditched all together when 2.0 goes live?

No, the L-39 will only work with the version its released in or newer.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

No, the L-39 will only work with the version its released in or newer.

So it will be released in 1.2 also? Because the specs below the module seem to point to that...

The NEVADA map will have RSBN, PRMG, ARK and RADIO for the MiG-21?

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Haha, I bought A-10C exactly on 21-02-2011 (1 day late) and just pre-ordered. It IS worth every penny and I even feel bad a bit for not paying the full amount ;)

Our first world problems hey ;) I don't mind doing a bit of overtime to pay for this tbh, it looks great and after drooling over Matts videos for so long, I'm just eager to try it out along with the L-39. See you in Nevada... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

So it will be released in 1.2 also? Because the specs below the module seem to point to that...

No, the L-39 will only work in 1.5 and newer.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

No, the L-39 will only work in 1.5 and newer.

Well then the specs should be changed because they are missleading. There are people that want the plane but do not have the HW needed to handle 1.5 ... or it seems so from the comments if the specs for Nevada ergo 1.5 are true.

Nevada

Hi guys I did purchase A10 04-10-2010 why I have to pay nevada?

advise please

Thanks

Peter

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Looks beautiful! Can't wait! and for what its worth, I don't care that I don't get the campaigns. I was promised a map and that is what I am getting. So why complain?

However one question.

I moved all of my stuff to Steam when we were able to transfer keys and have been purchasing through there. As a A-10C Beta owner will I be able to get the map free through Steam? If not 2 follow up questions,

1. How is the download speed of the ED Updater now? The main reason I switched to Steam was the download speed of the ED updater was atrocious, in Steam updates max my connection out at 10-12MB/s.

2. How do I go about transferring my steam keys to my ED Products page?

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

Hi guys I did purchase A10 04-10-2010 why I have to pay nevada?

advise please

Thanks

Peter

You don't.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well then the specs should be changed because they are missleading. There are people that want the plane but do not have the HW needed to handle 1.5 ... or it seems so from the comments if the specs for Nevada ergo 1.5 are true.

OCIAK8t.png

It says nothing about 1.2.

1. How is the download speed of the ED Updater now? The main reason I switched to Steam was the download speed of the ED updater was atrocious, in Steam updates max my connection out at 10-12MB/s.

2. How do I go about transferring my steam keys to my ED Products page?

1. The speed is much faster now. If it's ever too slow (I suspect once the masses all try downloading NTTR at once on release date), you can always direct download from the product page.

2. Yes. You can transfer a license from Steam to DCS World standalone, but not the other way around. See the Steam FAQ.

Can I activate my DCS World Module purchased on steam on DCS World Standalone(Non-Steam)?

Yes, you will simply need to retrieve your serial key which can be found within your steam library and right-clicking on DCS World -> "View CD Key" then use this serial key to authenticate your module on DCS World.

Another way to view your cd-key is by simply by clicking the "CD-Key" link on the right side menu displayed after clicking DCS World within your library as

I see different specs next to Albatros module...

For running that aircraft, assuming it's in the default Black Sea map in EDGE. The specs under the NTTR description are the requirements for the map itself, not including the aircraft you're in...I'm assuming.

For running that aircraft, assuming it's in the default Black Sea map in EDGE. The specs under the NTTR description are the requirements for the map itself, not including the aircraft you're in...I'm assuming.

But you will still need DX11 in 1.5 even on Black Sea map. So either you can stay on 1.2 and have the Albatros or the specs are wrong.

I was just asking if it is an oversight or if the future aircraft modules will require version 1.5 and higher or not. Well at least thats what I wanted to ask...

But you will still need DX11 in 1.5 even on Black Sea map. So either you can stay on 1.2 and have the Albatros or the specs are wrong.

Yes, the specs for the Albatros should reflect DX 11. Sith has confirmed that it is a typographical error.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I bought A-10C for full price on 13-06-2011.

Little too late for free map but I'm not sorry at all. This is still good deal. Nevada map, two free campaigns, $10 bonus (which I will use BTW), and supporting ED to keep DCS alive.

This will be nice winter thanks to you, ED!

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Early March purchaser, but I'm also fine with the pricing. Hell, at this point, I would be excited if the terrain were in the middle of Texas and covered in cattle ranches and oil fields. :D

+1000 :D

Early March purchaser, but I'm also fine with the pricing. Hell, at this point, I would be excited if the terrain were in the middle of Texas and covered in cattle ranches and oil fields. :D

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]