DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When this comes out, do I need the open beta of DCS World to run 1.5? Sorry, if I'm duplicating a question here, I looked through this and other threads for the answer.

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When this comes out, do I need the open beta of DCS World to run 1.5? Sorry, if I'm duplicating a question here, I looked through this and other threads for the answer.

yes you do - download here http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/beta/

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, FW-190, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, L-39 and NTTR pre purchase

PC - Core i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb DDR4 RAM, EVGA SC GTX970 4gb, Saitek X52 Hotas + TrackIR 5

add repair to the end of shortcut let it repair then remove the repair and re run it'll update updater i think it was Checz language & stability that got added

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• ED Team
new updater version... still no update though

The 1.5.0 build is created and team and testers are now downloading the update for testing. Everyone send happy thoughts that it's a good build! Once we have a good build, it will be open to everyone.

You must've missed it in here then. Yes you need the Open Beta to dl 1.5.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

The 1.5.0 build is created and team and testers are now downloading the update for testing. Everyone send happy thoughts that it's a good build! Once we have a good build, it will be open to everyone.

Thank you Wags!!!!! Congrats to you and the team for all of your accomplishments and hard work!!

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, FW-190, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, L-39 and NTTR pre purchase

PC - Core i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb DDR4 RAM, EVGA SC GTX970 4gb, Saitek X52 Hotas + TrackIR 5

Great news, thanks. Wonder how long now, waiting up through the night.

Yes, still doesn't change the fact that 1.5 wasn't out then or even yet. :music_whistling:

Why? Reading the title was enough, very old game. However, I read the date first.

I never said DCS v1.5 was out. I think you both missed an article when reading me. ;)

I was just making a nostalgia joke but you seem so excited tonight that I guess it isn't the best time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No cigars until the build is out to everyone...

lol true, but again thank you all again for all you do

Congratulations on the extensive progress. Excellent job Wags, team and testers. We all hope for the best.

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

I never said DCS v1.5 was out. I think you both missed an article when reading me. ;)

I was just making a nostalgia joke but you seem so excited tonight that I guess it isn't the best time.

Well, you said "You guys know a v1.5 is already out?" I'm not sure how else to take it. lol No biggie though. :megalol:

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals