Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

I would say something moderately conventional Western European first, Mediterranean second, US jets post Korea to Vietnam third, Southeast Asia/Russian/Chinese last. (Especially naval versions)

BUT NO MORE TRAINERS (or civilian) FOR AT LEAST A DECADE or EVER AGAIN!

Please. salute.gif

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

for gods sake, some one please make an SU-27SM or a SU-30, and i know people are going to say that information is hard to get, but i would be just as happy if the classified systems would be just approximated like they will be in the euro fighter. We need a multi role Russian fighter to balance the scales. I am sure the Sukhoi family has just as much of a fan base as the falcon. Don't get me wrong I would love an F-16C, even with all the other similar capabilities modules that are planned, the falcon is a classic and should be eventually in DCS, in fact I would take it over all the other U.S. aircraft. However making F-16A model would be wrong and would leave a lot of people disappointed since the information on the C model is largely available. Unless you would go the Su-25 route where you have two versions, then by all means make the A version, as long as the C version is also included, but making only the A version would be the ultimate slap in the face.

F-15E PLEASE!!!

Would love F-117 too.

+1

i7-4790 @3.6GHz, 16GB DDR3 Ram, GTX 745, Saitek X55 Rhino, Track IR 5.

Modules I can't wait for (Wishlist)

F/A-18C, F-16(Block40+), Su-30, Su-24, F-15E, Tornado IDS

Oh-58D, Ah-1(W/Z)

Missile Flight Model Upgrade

ATC upgrade

Wing Vapor and Wingflex (on everything)

We already have the su-27 so why not focus on so ething like the su-34 that we dont have?

F-15e is already planed, tornado would be great. Jaguar is already planned. I really would like a f-16c and a would love all the fc3 to bdbrought up to clickable cockpits and standards of ths other modules.

Mig 31 would be cool and maybe a heavy bomber or two.

Any attack helo would be great

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F16C Block 40 pleasssseee !!

what else could be better capable of going along with the ED F18C ?

Naval operations: F18C

Ground operations: F16C

Joint strike operations: F18C/F16C

ED is delievering the appropriate maps soon.. so the F16C would be the IDEAL Supplement to come along with the F18C...

Totally agree . I am with this idea ... F-16 C and F/A-18 C ... two excellent fighters, to combine with superb naval ops.:thumbup:

We already have the su-27 so why not focus on so ething like the su-34 that we dont have?

F-15e is already planed, tornado would be great. Jaguar is already planned. I really would like a f-16c and a would love all the fc3 to bdbrought up to clickable cockpits and standards of ths other modules.

Who is the Jaguar being built by?

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Who is the Jaguar being built by?

Anglo-French Sepecat ... used by British Royal Air Force and Indian Air Force...

Edited by Nash

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Anglo-French Sepecat ... used by British Royal Air Force and Indian Air Force...

Sorry, I meant who was producing the DCS module.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Because you blue-bastards need an enemy to fight XD

The SM is quite a bit different then the 27 we have in the game, my friend, it´s a true multi-role jet and also has the ability to carry active guided missiles and PGMs. So it would go great against the stuff you brought up.

As for SU-34...great, but really, we´ll never get it, and also probably not the 27SM. I wonder when people realize that devs can´t just make anything they want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Because you blue-bastards need an enemy to fight XD

The SM is quite a bit different then the 27 we have in the game, my friend, it´s a true multi-role jet and also has the ability to carry active guided missiles and PGMs. So it would go great against the stuff you brought up.

As for SU-34...great, but really, we´ll never get it, and also probably not the 27SM. I wonder when people realize that devs can´t just make anything they want.

We do relize that devs cant make anything they want as with full fidelity modern russian fighters. Most likely wont happen including the one you are asking for. But because you went there whats the harm in wishing even though we know we probably wont get anything newer than the mig 21 in full fidelity. I really wish it were not the case and really hope we get the modern fighters and fighter bombers and attack helicopters from Russia, but i dont expect we will get it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey,

Tornado

AH-64 apache

F-4 phantom

F-105

T-38

F-16

F-8 crusader

Edited by EFPV

MA CHAINE : http://www.youtube.com/user/ecolepilotefrance

i5 4670K 4.2GHZ // 16 Go RAM // Asus STRIX GTX 960 OC 4go DD5 // 27" IIyama ProLite // Win7 // Ch product rudder + yoke - Hotas WARTHOG

Xplane 10.45 64 bits // DCS World // Falcon 4 BMS // P3D Pro V3.1

http://www.flightsim-corner.com/ projet

A-6 Intruder, EA6B Prowler or A7E Corsair since they're already available for FSX. Would be great to see them in DCS one day.

"Flying is a great equalizer. The plane doesn't know or care about your gender as a pilot, nor do the ground troops who need your support. You just have to perform. That's all anyone cares about when you're up there - that you can do your job, and that you do it exceptionally well." :pilotfly:

Specs: i5 3570K OC 4.3ghz. 16gb ram 1800mhz, GTX 980, track IR 5 pro, TM Hotas X, Saitek combat pedals, W10 64-bit updated from W7

DCS on Samsung SSD 850 Evo