Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Hmm interesting, that looks like Tornado's vertical tail.

That is exactly what it is. If it stays the same color with the same antenna configuration it will be a GR1... or should I say colour. Be nice to have a vanilla PA-200 as well to simulate the Luftwaffe, Marineflliger and Aeronautica Militare examples as well.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

SR-71 if enough information are available

Yes. Please!

CPU i7-8700K 3.70GHZ /GPU RTX 2080 8 GB/ 16 GB RAM / Windows 10 Pro / 2560 X 1440 32 inch monitor / 5.1 Stereo / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ Corsair STRAFE MK.2 Keyboard/Thrustmaster MFD's/Thrustmaster headphones

Personally i dont see how the SR-71 would work with the maps we have....

Take off climb to 80,000 ft and circle the map for 5-10 hours

while using the Diaper in the suit and taking pictures.

While its a cool aircraft i dont really see it being very worthwhile for this game =P.

But its up to everyone to decide what they want themselves =P.

And the map is hardly large enough for it to reach its topspeed before it reaches a edge and needs to turn around again...

• Like 2

Echoing the Tornado. F-111 would be brilliant as well, and now that we have the capability to bring another live person along, the A-6 would be intriguing too. The B-1 also.

Any variant of those would be outstanding.

Personally i dont see how the SR-71 would work with the maps we have....

Take off climb to 80,000 ft and circle the map for 5-10 hours

while using the Diaper in the suit and taking pictures.

While its a cool aircraft i dont really see it being very worthwhile for this game =P.

But its up to everyone to decide what they want themselves =P.

And the map is hardly large enough for it to reach its topspeed before it reaches a edge and needs to turn around again...

This. I love the SR-71, but it's mission isn't really useful in game, and the maps are way too small to even use it for a novelty. Not enough room to get it to speed. But if the maps ever get big enough... Oh yeah.

Edited by OneBlueSky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

also, I'd like to see an Su 17/22, its a nifty little attacker that saw quite a lot of combat with various countries

Well its not that "little" ^^

But yea its one of the aircraft i want the most.

a SU-17M4 / Su-22M4 would be amazing.

Especially if it its one of the M4s that had the abillity to use TV guided munitions.

Many SU-22M4s had a "TV" Display in the cockpit that worked in the same way as the Display on the A-10A by

feeding the footage from the sensor of one of the TV guided weapons in the A-10As case a AGM-65 and in the case of

the SU-22M4 it would have been a KH-29T or the KAB-500KR TV guided bomb.

a Su-17/22M3 would also be OK as its the most produced but i kinda want the M4 as its the most formidable variant.

And the abillity to use TV guided munitions together with the TV display would give it a much greater ability to spot targets and that is something that would be very important in DCS.

Edited by mattebubben

While i am not a big fan (yet) of WWii planes i think we own it for historical reassons to include WWii planes like the Sturmovic and the Zero. Especially the Zero.

But what we have ZERO of and is definetly needed is Heavy Birds like any transporter or AWACS-Refueler. This leaves open the topic of multicrew capabilities even though i feel it is way to fresh to talk about any such topic in detail due to the highly specialized nature of those roles.

But....

WWii Bombers..... now that would be the multicrew planes of my choice. After all the easiest thing to ask from anyone to do is sit in a cannon tower and shoot the living shit out of things comming in your direction.

Greek/German origin.

Flying sims since 1984.

Using computers since 1977.

Favored FS's:F/A18 Interceptor, F19 Stealth Fighter, Gunnship, F16 Combat Pilot, Flight of the Intruder, A320, Falcon 4.0, MSFS 2004-X, DCS

F-100 Super Sabre please. It was coming to DCS and got cancelled :cry:

same would love to see the Hun

Specifically I would love for it to be a late model 1968 F100D Super Sabre reffited with the more reliable F102 burners & that were installed with RWR.. as this ultimate modification of the Hun is often overlooked.

Note the Empty mount left side of the gunsight.

F100-cockpit-2364.jpg

8650635786_817460f7e6_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I have flown the hun in strike fighters 2, and more recently a full fidelity F100D for FSX.

one of my favourite early cold war fixed wing birds

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Echoing the Tornado. F-111 would be brilliant as well, and now that we have the capability to bring another live person along, the A-6 would be intriguing too. The B-1 also.

The Vark would be great, definite buy. As good as the Bone could be it will never happen, too much of that aircraft won't be public domain. I spent 6 years maintaining and testing them, more than anyone I'd like to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should make my new Favorite Fighter aircraft.

AIDC-F-CK-1-Ching-kuo.jpg

ching-kuo_07.jpg

the AIDC F-CK-1.

Or as its sometime called by english speakers.

The AIDS F-UCK 1 xD

It as a Light/Medium weight Twin engine fighter From Taiwan.

That entered service in the mid 90s.

And its obviously influenced by the F-16 (as seen by the shape)

And Taiwan Operates both (though the F-CK-1 entered service before they bought F-16s from the US)

They built 130 aircraft of the type and its still in the service with upgraded variants being developed.

This is the cockpit

AIDC_F-CK-1A_%28cockpit%29.jpg

And as you can see it has a side stick (another influence from the F-16)

this would be an interesting aircraft as we have no Aircraft designs from Asia in the game.

...But mostly i just want to fly the Aids F-uck 1 xD

Edited by mattebubben

While i am not a big fan (yet) of WWii planes i think we own it for historical reassons to include WWii planes like the Sturmovic and the Zero. Especially the Zero.

But what we have ZERO of and is definetly needed is Heavy Birds like any transporter or AWACS-Refueler. This leaves open the topic of multicrew capabilities even though i feel it is way to fresh to talk about any such topic in detail due to the highly specialized nature of those roles.

But....

WWii Bombers..... now that would be the multicrew planes of my choice. After all the easiest thing to ask from anyone to do is sit in a cannon tower and shoot the living shit out of things comming in your direction.

+1

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

F-4 Phantom - but I'd love it in it's major variants - like SF2

Or

Buccaneer - Flyingstations did a decent one for FSX S.1 and S.2 as well as sub-variants for both (then again Buccaneer wouldn't be at home without a proper carrier for it...)

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I think they should make my new Favorite Fighter aircraft.

AIDC-F-CK-1-Ching-kuo.jpg

ching-kuo_07.jpg

the AIDC F-CK-1.

Or as its sometime called by english speakers.

The AIDS F-UCK 1 xD

It as a Light/Medium weight Twin engine fighter From Taiwan.

That entered service in the mid 90s.

And its obviously influenced by the F-16 (as seen by the shape)

And Taiwan Operates both (though the F-CK-1 entered service before they bought F-16s from the US)

They built 130 aircraft of the type and its still in the service with upgraded variants being developed.

This is the cockpit

AIDC_F-CK-1A_%28cockpit%29.jpg

And as you can see it has a side stick (another influence from the F-16)

this would be an interesting aircraft as we have no Aircraft designs from Asia in the game.

...But mostly i just want to fly the Aids F-uck 1 xD

That looks like the bastard love-child of a F-5, F-16 and F/A-18.