Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Who is this we you speak of? There's no need for those, and I certainly don't agree with that list.

That said, I do agree it would be nice to have more aircraft from the 60-70's era.

It's still on VEAO's roadmap as a potential aircraft, whereas others they definitely can't do have been removed. I know people have mixed opinions about their Hawk, but you can't deny they've got military contracts and contacts. The Rafale might be possible in the distant future.

because I'm not the only one who wants to see cold war aircraft . there have been polls begore to see who wants such aircraft added.you don't think those aircraft aren't relevant, think again.

they were still in active use well through the 60s ( upto the early 70s) even if they originally are from the 50s

mig17f saw use in the 1958 Taiwan straight crisis. Vietnam War as well as the Arab isreali wars of 1967 and 1973.

f100d super sabre and f105 were principal aircraft of the USA in the 60s arsenal and saw extensive use in the southeast Asia theatre during the Vietnam War. also in the case of the f100 also the French Danish and turks were notable users of the hun

mirage 3 because it be a counterpart to the f5 and mig21 and saw use in Arab isreali wars.

the f104 also a relevant as it was used via export by many Nato countries outside the US suxh as Canada, Germany, Italy. well into the 70s.

as for the hawker hunter it's already in veos plans to develop it

so yeah most of those aircraft I listed are indeed relevant and there are enough people who are interested in legacy era aircraft for it to be viable to develop. some people are quick to forget that dcs isn't strickly about modern 4th Gen fighters anymore we have aircraft as far back as ww2. developers will fill the gaps in due time.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I never said anything about relevance, where did that come from? I just said we don't need all of those in the list.

I can quite clearly see that you'd like them all though.

All aside, this thread might as well be closed, Razbam have said a few times what they're working on and what they've got planned for the next few years(!). Plus, as mentioned, there's been other polls and it's been done to death.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see:

F/A-22

T-65 X-Wing

Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Fighter

BSG Viper

USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)

:) Just saying...F-22 will never happen and it's already been stated officially, I believe.

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

What I'd honestly like to see:

F-4B/C/D/E/F/G/J/K/M/N/S Phantom II

F-102 Delta Dagger

F-106 Delta Dart

F-8 Crusader

A-4 Series Skyhawk

F7U Cutless

F-9 Cougar

F3H Demon

F-11 Tiger

OV-10 Branco

F6F Hellcat

F4F Wildcat

A6M Zero

F4U Corsair

P-38 Lightining

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

One model that I was working on is the A/T-6 Texan II and started a detailed/accurate F-117 but no decision has been made. You can let us know by expressing it right here on this thread.

If you already have started an F-117, then I would love for RAZBAM to finish it, even tough this plane is no longer on Service. It would fit very nicely both with the current Nevada Terrain and with the upcoming Hormuz Strait.

I wonder however if there is enough unclassified data to allow you to model it to DCS standards ... also I'm not sure if the radar modelling of DCS takes into account stealth aircrafts.

I've purchased your M-2000 (during the recent sale) and it's really a lovely plane, and so different to other DCS jets ... the F-117 would be just as different and desirable, I would for sure purchase it :)

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Anything that can launched from a steam catapult :)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anything that can launched from a steam catapult :)

Does that include the Fairey Swordfish:)

Out of Date but Effective

Only the aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal was within range of the Bismarck. She turned into the biting wind and slowed to 12 knots to launch her planes. Even at the reduced speed, her flight deck, bow and stern, see-sawed 60 feet with every wave. Off the rain-soaked deck lifted a flight of 15 Fairey Swordfish torpedo planes. They would catch the German battleship in the growing darkness under a gray scud of clouds. Two torpedoes slammed home. One of them just barely hit the ship’s huge rudder, jamming it hard to port. Unable to steer, the Bismarck steamed in impotent circles until British battleships surrounded her by morning and pounded her to death with their big guns.

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does that include the Fairey Swordfish:)

I actually had a lot of fun flying the Swordfish in the modded Il-2 1946 back in the day. We would slowly sneak in to lob our torpedos and slowly slink away... the key to everything was slowly doing everything...slowly. Did I say it was slow?:pilotfly:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I'm sure it's been said a hundred and seven times, but Phantom Phan here.....a G model Rhino would fit in nicely since the only real SEAD aircraft in the game is the SU-25. I'm all fingers crossed for the A-4 since it can carry a Shrike, but man an F-4 would be rad!!

~S

I'd take the RAF variant, or the -B model for carrier ops instead :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A-7E, A6-E Tram.

Beginning in 1979, all A-6Es were fitted with the AN/AAS-33 DRS (Detecting and Ranging Set), part of the "Target Recognition and Attack Multi-Sensor" (TRAM) system, a small, gyroscopically stabilized turret, mounted under the nose of the aircraft, containing a FLIR boresighted with a laser spot-tracker/designator and IBM AN/ASQ-155 computer. TRAM was matched with a new Norden AN/APQ-156 radar. The BN could use both TRAM imagery and radar data for extremely accurate attacks, or use the TRAM sensors alone to attack without using the Intruder's radar (which might warn the target). TRAM also allowed the Intruder to autonomously designate and drop laser-guided bombs.

Edited by bC3660

Boeing CH-47

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Focke wulf 190 A

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|