Gazelle has just been released

The_Fragger

Dear Simmers,

Polychop Simulations in cooperation with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics, are happy to announce the launch of the SA342 Gazelle:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/gazelle/

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

CHUCK, I need you right about now! :D <3

If anyone from the beta testers, or really fast working people, got any kind of starting help (tutorial, checklist etc.) please don't hestitate to put them out here. I certainly need somebody to hold my hand!

Too hyped and excited for any kind of feedback right now, sorry.

edit: First try take off with autostart and treating it like an Mi-8....

KMTN8eq.jpg

Edited by ApoNOOB

Bought:)

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

There's an "Easier Controls" option from the "Special" menu in the DCS Settings that helped a bit... amazingly difficult to control that lil Gazelle. Huey feels super easy now. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

She looks beautiful. I was wondering, will there be a future option to remove the co-pilot as we have in the other modules?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I thought it was quite expensive but got it anyways, turned out I’d only gone and bought the Nevada bundle by mistake!!!! Shouldn’t of been so eager I already have the Nevada map

Doooohhhh, I did that with the Dora, contact ED and they may be able to help. That's what I did.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

CHUCK, I need you right about now! :D <3

If anyone from the beta testers, or really fast working people, got any kind of starting help (tutorial, checklist etc.) please don't hestitate to put them out here. I certainly need somebody to hold my hand!

These things take time to create. Patience! ;)

Your best bet is most likely XXJohnXX's video tutorial series.

• Like 1